Qubool Hai (9.10)

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

In a big studio, a girl was singing with her eyes closed. The lyrics were coming direct out of her heart. Her voice was expressing pain and everyone present in the studio was mesmerized by her voice.

"Superb Shehnaaz Ji! Superb! What a voice! This song is going to be a big hit." Said the music director praising her.

Shehnaaz had tears in her eyes. But she immediately wiped them off and smiled looking at the people who were clapping for her. It was her first playback song in a Bollywood movie and she was glad that everyone liked her voice.

In this 2 years, Shehnaaz's life changed a lot. She had done a lot of music videos, participated in a music reality show and even won that. After winning that she got more singing offers in music videos and concerts. And after continuous struggle of 2 years, she did her first playback in Bollywood. But she was not alone in this journey. Sid was always beside her. Whenever her in-laws tried to stop her from doing anything, he stood for her. He went against his own family and helped Shehnaaz to achieve her goals. At last they had to accept her career.

But as people say, life is not a bed of roses. In spite of having everything, Shehnaaz's life was incomplete as she was deprived of that happiness which every woman wants to feel. The happiness of motherhood.

After recording, Shehnaaz came out of the studio. She was about to get inside the car, when suddenly her eyes fell on a little girl on the road who was buying balloons with her mother.

"Happy Mother's Day Mummy!" Said the little girl cutely giving the balloons to her mother to which she bent down and kissed her cheeks.

Shehnaaz smiled seeing the scenario and became lost. She started imagining herself at the mother's place.

"Memsaab! Memsaab!" Called the driver and Shehnaaz's thoughts broke.

"Chalein?" Asked the driver to which Shehnaaz nodded in yes. Then she got inside the car and the driver started driving.

Later that day...

Shehnaaz came back to Lucknow by flight and went home. As soon as she entered, she saw 1 year old Rafiq playing sitting on the floor. He was licking his toys.

"Arrey usse muh mein nahi daalte. Pet kharab ho jayega."

Saying that, Shehnaaz picked Rafiq in her arms and started playing with him.

Suddenly Muskaan came there and said, "Shehnaaz tum aa gayi? Recording kaisi rahi?"

"Acchi thi Bhabhi jaan. Lekin humein humare Rafiq ki bohut yaad aa rahi thi. Isliye hum aaj hi flight pakad ke wapas aa gaye."

"Idhar humare chhote Shehzaade bhi subah se ro rahe the. Aap jo nahi thi. Aur Rafiq ko iss ghar mein sabse zyada aap se lagav hai. "

"Lagav toh hoga hi. Akhir hum iske Chachi jaan jo hai." Said Shehnaaz to which Muskaan smiled.

At that very moment, Shabnam Ji came there and took Rafiq away from Shehnaaz.

"Muskaan tumhe kitni baar kaha hai humare Rafiq ko iss se dur rakhne ke liye." She said sternly and Muskaan looked down.

"Iss banjh ka saaya humare Rafiq ke liye accha nahi hai. Khud ke toh Bacche hote nahi hai, jab dekho dusro ke Bacchon pe nazar daalti hai." Said Shabnam Ji further breaking Shehnaaz's heart. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Muskaan felt bad for her but couldn't say anything.

"Rafiq ko le kar andar jaao." She said to which Muskaan took her son and left from there.

Then she turned to Shehnaaz and said, "Tum bhi jaao andar. Bhare mehfil mein gaana gaa ke thak gayi hogi. Akhir yeh hi sab toh aata hai tumhe, gaana gaa na aur mujra karna."