★The Aftermath★

★Ivy POV★

Now, Blake and I go back to my diaper days. Blake's mom and my mom were the best of friends so naturally we became close.

"Ahhh, you won't believe the text I just got from my dad!!" I screamed as Blake and I attempted to clean up. She looked at me eagerly before replying, "spill it girl what he says!" I handed her the phone as we sat on the couch. O.M G I wonder what the surprise is. The text my dad sent me was short and simple. It reads:

Parental Unit: Hey bumble bee, long time no speak but I'll be home this week and I have a huge surprise for you. Love you baby girl -dad

I was shocked because normally my dad remained m.i.a until the major holidays. After another five minutes we gave up on cleaning and decided to hire a clean up crew for tomorrow morning. We headed to my room.

"So what was that all about" Blake ask as she plopped on my bed. "Honestly, I have no idea" I replied in a nonchalant way; knowing exactly what she was referring to. "She was H.O.T hot" I rolled my eyes and shrugged my shoulders before replying "you're so gay and she wasn't all that... but I guess."

"So what are you going to do about Amy, she seemed pretty serious about her family?" I looked at Blake with amusement, did she not know who I was. I am Ivy Wright and I make the rules, I run this town, and what I say goes. So whoever this new girl thought she was, she surely has a rude awakening coming pretty soon. I smirked at Blake and said, "Amy is about to have the worst month of her high school career.... no the worst month of her life and she can think her big mouth cousin for what's about to happen!!!"

"Ivy what evil plan are you cooking up in that head of yours." I winked at Blake and hopped out of my bed. I grabbed my towel and headed towards the bathroom. Just before I closed the door, I turned around and replied, "just wait and see." I hopped in the shower, while Blake turned on a movie.

Thirty minutes later I walked out the bathroom and jumped in my bed. Blake was knocked out. I turned the TV off and was fast asleep, while dreaming of ways to make this Emerald chick life a living hell.

★Emerald POV★

We drove back home in complete silence. I was beyond pissed at Amy. Finally breaking the silence I said/yelled, "what the fuc, the freak was that about Amy?" I could see the embarrassment written all over her face as she sat in utter silence. "So are you going to answer me or what?" She adjusted herself in the seat sighed and replied, "Look Em, I'm not as strong as you and Arizona is definitely not New York. Amy has always been the HBIC and trust me after seeing what she is capable of its better to be on her good side. So yes I did and will do whatever she says." To say I was shocked was an understatement. All I could reply was, "WOW"

We continued to ride home in silence. I pulled up to the driveway parked the car, hopped out and slammed the door shut. I didn't say, nor look at Amy as I headed to my room. I heard her mumble a "Goodnight Em" but I ignored her as I shut and locked my room door. I immediately undressed and hopped in the shower in hopes to clear my head. Nearly an hour later, I was fully refreshed, but my mind was running a 5k marathon. It just wouldn't shut down. The events from earlier rummage through my mind. So I did what I have been doing for the past 2 weeks when my mind wouldn't shut off.

I walked towards my closet, pulled out my chest, entered the code and pulled out my Pandora's box. This box contained all things Emerald Greene. I stared at pictures of me and my mom from when I was younger and she was healthier. There were pictures of us at the zoo, on family vacations, holidays, sporting events, and much more. I dumped some more pictures out as I looked at pics of me and my best friends and all the good times we shared in New York. I had to admit as always I was calming down. That was until I saw that blue envelope. The same blue envelope my mother gave to me on the day she died. I haven't read it and for some reason I found myself picking it up and unsealing it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment, Vote Plz