★Hi★

★Ivy POV★

I laughed as I snapped my fingers and literally made it rain...will I make it rain water balloons that is. It was so freaking funny, but I couldn't enjoy it. I mean the best part of torturing someone is seeing the hurt on their face but Emerald showed me nothing. She didn't even glance my way. She simply held her head up and headed inside the building.

"Don't you think that was a little harsh?" Amy asked as if she didn't participate. I simply rolled my eyes at her before replying, "if you think that was harsh wait until lunch!" I then walked off and headed to homeroom but not before ordering Amy to get my books. Yes, I forced Amy to help. I figured this would make it all worth it. I wanted to show Emerald that I had so much power that I could even make her own family turn against her. Of course Amy refused several times, but I threaten to ruin her high school career and she quickly obliged.

*Lunch time*

Emerald had literally disappeared. She wasn't in any classes. Hell, she didn't even show up for lunch. I was pissed because my plan was perfect and now I had to postpone it.

"Where is your cousin Amy?" I watched as she began to fidget with her hands. "Uh..um..I.I.I," she stuttered. "For Christ sake spit it out already," I yelled. "I honestly don't know Ivy... she hasn't responded to any of my messages."

I saw in her face that she was telling the truth. I rolled my eyes and began to eat my grilled cheese sandwich. Yes, I love grilled cheese... sue me for Christ sake. "Hey, Ivy... Do you think you were a little too harsh on Em...I mean she has been through a lot, maybe you could back off until she learn the ropes," Amy asked. I smirked, she was actually trying to get me Ivy Wright to back down to a challenge. Nope, it wouldn't work. I smiled, "Nope" I replied, putting extra emphasis on the p.

Lunch passed and I headed to class. Ugh, three classes left and then I can see what the surprise is my dad has for me. To say I was excited was an understatement, I haven't seen my dad in almost a year and I missed him like crazy. Hopefully he will deliver the surprise personally.

★Emerald POV★

Tap..tap..tap

I looked up to find an overly zealous Amy standing outside my window. I sighed I seriously hope she doesn't think I'm not 120% pissed off at her. I don't even want to look at her. She knew what Ivy had planned yet she didn't warn me, nor did she attempt to stop it. So fuck her and all I need from her is a ride home so I can harass Amelia to get my truck here NOW.

I watched as Amy slide in the driver seat. "Hi, " I swear my eyes popped out of my head. Breath Emerald... in and out.. in and out... Ugh nope, not working. Count to ten Emerald... one... two.. three.. four.. fuck it. "The fuck do you mean Hi, Amy I'm going to say this once and one time only... you are no longer my friend, my cousin, my anything. This here is simple! All I need you to do is drop me off and never ever ever speak to me again. So yeah start the car. NOW! Talking about a fucking Hi, bitch please your dead to me!" I watched as tears strolled down her face but I didn't care. I put on my headphones and turned my music on full blast, loving the fact that these were noises cancelling.

We pulled off and head home and Amy cried all the way there. She pulled in the driveway and as I was about to get out she grabbed my arm. I pulled my arm away from her and slide my headphones around my neck. "Please don't tell my mom about this?" I literally had the urge to strangle her and I'm pretty sure I did in my head. But at last all I could do was shake my head a walk away from her.

"Emerald dear, how was your first day? Do you love your new school? Meet any interesting people?" I chuckled at my hyper Aunt and just shrugged my shoulders as I flopped on the couch next to her. I pulled out my phone and noticed I had a new message from my Doc. Now remember he was the world renowned therapist and certified pain in my ass I mentioned earlier. The message was simple and lord knows I didn't want to see him. I hated the fact he volunteered to move here too. Something about him wanting to be closer to his family.

Doc: Today meeting will be held at:

1254 Hanger Heights be there at 4:00. See you soon remember this is part of the court order.

God this man is a pain. I swear all we do is sit and stare at each other. I don't even remember his name. I think it's Dr. Hill no its Dr. White... yep, I think that's it. It definitely starts with a W. I sighed and looked at the time. Shit, I only had 20 minutes to get there. "Hey, Auntie can I borrow your car...I um have to get to therapy." She nodded her head and handed me the keys. I hopped in the car, entered the address in the GPS and followed the directions.

I pulled up to a rather large house and couldn't help but think this place looks rather familiar. I walked to the door and knocked. The door flew open to reveal a rather cheerful middle aged women.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I would love to hear some feed back. Remember this is unedited so sorry for the grammar errors. But what do you think is gonna happen next. I promise you will love the next events.

The Taming of the B.I.T.C.H (Lesbian Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara