3. The Poisonous Pancakes

I breathed in the amazing smell of what I guessed was 'Abercrombie Fierce' and sighed happily.

I hadn't slept this good in a long time. For some reason, my bed was ten times comfier and smelled amazing.

Wait. I don't remember buying Abercrombie Fierce perfume...

I sat up abruptly and looked around, and all of yesterday's events came crashing down on me.

Right. I was in my kidnapper's room.

That thought didn't make me bolt out of his bed though, since it was just too comfy. And smelled so nice...

I glanced in the mirror right in front of the bed and widened my eyes as I saw my hair. It looked like it got caught in a fight between a bear and a tiger...

I almost laughed when I spotted an actual bottle of Abercrombie Fierce. My suspicions of him being an actual Abercrombie model raised.

After a few minutes of sitting on his comfy bed, processing that I was kidnapped since I was still in a bit of shock, I finally managed to pull myself out of bed.

I walked around the room and tried a door to the far right, hoping for a washroom.

Locked.

I jiggled the door knob a few times before searching for another door, it was probably a closet, because who locks their bathrooms when they're not using them?

But then what would be in there that he doesn't want others to see? Dead bodies? A collection of hearts in a large potato sack? A pile of limbs of different people? The possibilities were endless, so before I could let my brain go wild and end up scaring myself, I walked to the door opposite to this one, and was relieved to find a toilet, sink and shower.

I stripped down and hopped into the shower, the hot water hitting my body and relaxing my muscles. Waking up in my kidnapper's bed and  then showering in his washroom was certainly not what anyone else would be doing in my situation. But I had already accepted I was most likely going to end up behind some McDonald's in a dumpster so might as well enjoy my last days on this Earth right? Maybe I could even get a last meal if I asked the guy politely...

I ended up having the most relaxing shower surprisingly. I think I had overworked myself with this situation and was simply choosing to be relaxed and groomed rather than crying and sweaty. I even found some Axe shampoo, and ended up using it since there was nothing else...

After scrubbing myself clean, I wrapped a towel around myself tightly and cracked the door open a bit.

I had watched too many movies and read too many books where the main character bumps into some guy in just a towel...

I wasn't going to let that happen any time soon. After scanning the room, I crept out and went to the dresser.

Just as I was about to pick up the Abercrombie bottle that was screaming at me to just give it a small whiff, I heard the door open and turned towards it fast as a ninja.

And it was none other than, ladies and gentlemen, my kidnapper.

He just froze in the doorway as he saw me, one foot in the room and one hand on the doorknob.

We just stared at each other for a long time with wide eyes, before I snapped back to reality.

I also noticed a purple bruise right on his cheekbone, but was in too much shock to comment on it.

"Why the hell are you in here!?" I shrieked, gripping onto the towel around me for dear life.

"Um, because it's my room...?" He retorted.