chapter 119: Gordons family

The next morning at the black bulls hideout Yami was talking with Gordon, "I can never go back home," Gordon said.

"Creepy, Charlotte brought you up yesterday and your family are well known curse mages," Yami said, "Could be a chance they could help you find the evidence we need to clear Astas name,".

"A chance to clear my friends name," Gordon said before looking at the doll of Asta in his hand, "If that's what it takes then I will go," he said.

Much later Gordon was on his broom flying towards his home, "Curse mages are known for causing pain and hurting others, I didn't want any of that and wanted to make friends," he thought thinking back to when he was a child and would hide instead of talking to the other kids.

"As soon as I left I never looked back," Gordon said, "But when I wrote to them when Astas arms were badly injured they didn't' respond and now Im heading back," he thought.

"Would you please be careful, Im hanging on here" Asta said from behind him. The anti magic user was holding onto Gauches broom and Gauche was standing on it.

"Quit your complaining already," Gauche said.

"You know what I can handle it, its great training," Asta said while Nero, in her bird form was resting on his head.

"Well get use to it, the only one other person allowed on this broom with me is Marie," Gauche said.

"Can we please hurry up and get there already," Grey said while hiding her face on her own broom.

"But I have my friends with me and they make me feel strong," Gordon thought.

"Hey just so you all know I really appreciate you all helping me out," Asta said.

"Well it wasn't really a choice," Gauche said.

Flashback:

"Gordons heading home to find out what he can and Noelles gone off to the capital," Yami said, "You look like you could rub the sleep out of your eyes so go help your pal," he said looking at Grey and Gauche.

Flashback end

"Talk about an abuse of power," Gauche thought.

"Hey Gordon I don't know a lot about your family, what actually is a curse mage," Asta said.

"Curse mages are known for using their magic for inflicting pain on others and I didn't want to be like that," Gordon said, "I actually haven't been home in a long time," he said.

"So you think they'll actually help us?" Gauche asked.

"I think we should be careful," Gordon said.

"Your saying we could get cursed by a total stranger," Grey said.

"That's not what you should be worried about," Gauche said as they continued flying. They eventually stopped in front of a large house with a small wall around it. There were also trees with no leafes on them.

"I want to go home," Asta, Gauche and Grey thought looking nervous.

"Alright lets go," Gordon said opening the gate and they headed to the front door. When they reached the door Gordon knocked, "Father its me, Ive come home," he said and after a few moments the door opened.

Four people stood in front of them and when the other black bulls saw them they looked surprised, "What," Asta said.

"They almost look all the same," Gauche thought. Like Gauche they had the same skin colour and had black circles around their eyes.

"Gordon, you've finally come home," the man said.

"Welcome home dear," the woman behind the little girl said.