Chapter 7

^Upload! First of all, I WAS ECSTATIC with the rise in reads and votes and comments! I do love you guys, enjoy this chapter!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Blake wasn’t in school the next day. I was sitting with Lia and Ashley near an oak tree at lunch, while I sifted through my phone.

“I don’t know what his problem is” Lia ranted “You’d think he’d be over it by now, I mean come on!”

I guessed she was still going on about Cody.

Ashley nodded like the good attentive girl she was, while I sighed exasperatedly “Lia…”

“No!” she cut me off “He’s just over there, laughing with his football buddies, like it’s fine he just abandoned his friends!”

I looked over to see that Cody was in fact laughing and joking with Trenton and his other football friends. I also didn’t fail to see that Mary Kate was strutting her long legs towards him.

“You must be kidding me…”

Ashley sucked in a breath as her twin sister sashayed towards her next victim. Cody.

Lia’s jaw clenched “She can have him for all I care…” but she didn’t turn around, she carried on looking at the display. I heard a few wolf whistles and Mary-Kate’s high pitched giggle as she ran her hands down Cody’s arm.

Ashley sighed “I’m so sorry…”

“It’s not your fault your sister’s a female dog…” Lia seethed, squashing her sandwich in her hand.

My eyes widened “Lia…”I started, but she’d already got up and marched towards Cody. I sprang after her, running to grab her waist.

“Stop!” she hissed, struggling.

“Lia…”

“Look Renee, if you don’t want to help me, get off!”

  “If you want to beat up that Barbie” I told her releasing my grip “You’re not doing it alone” she grinned at me, and we walked over, stopping just in front of the pair. Cody looked up, eyes showing a hint of sadness then anger.

“What are you doing here?”

“Yeah” Mary Kate piped up, her squeaky voice making me grimace “What are you doing here”

“We want to talk to Cody” I said, nodding my head towards him.

He looked to Lia, and back to me “I’m fine here”

“Yeah” Mary Kate repeated again “He’s fine here…”

I was getting angry, very quickly “Just one minute Cody!”

“Please” Lia spoke up then, her eyes filled with misery. Cody’s eyes softened, and I could see him wavering.

“He said” Mary Kate squeaked “He’s fine here…”

I didn’t let her finish, as I stepped forward and slapped her across the cheek. There was an eery silence of gasps, as I stepped forward and grabbed her shirt in my hands.

“We are going to talk to Cody” I hissed “Whether you fricking like it or not”

“Ow” she squealed looking around for help. I shook my head, and grabbed Cody’s arm, violently pulling him away.

“Now look her Mister” I shouted pushing at his chest, my calm running out “You need to stop being a fricking IMBECILE and forgive her! Because we both know you love her, and she loves you and you’re so damn lucky I don’t swear because I would be throwing every word at you right now!”