CHAPTER 3

(A/N: It's short.. im sorry :C)

I cant believe I called my one and only crush a wall! You piece of poop. Summer you should go and see the doctor. Oh.. i know, you should go home and eat your moms cake and play call of duty.. yea that will help me for sure. Gahh!! if only i kept my freaking mouth shut, none of this would have happened but no.. Ms clumsy here is one stupid person who cant control her stupid mouth of hers.

"Summer hey! Summer!! Talk to me woman!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at a very annoyed looking Ginger. "Why weren't you answering me!? Whats in your thoughts? oh my gosh is it a boy? i knew it." Ginger was grinning at me.

How did she know I was- never mind. I rolled my eyes and said"Don't be ridiculous. i am not interested in anyone."

Ginger pouted "Aww and here i thought my friend here finally got someone." I glared at her. "Anyway i was just asking what the nurse said to you about your wound."

"She said its nothing serious it will heal in a few days."

"That's good."

Then there was this awkward silence going on between us. I really wanted to ask her why she ran so bad. The only thing we can hear the sound of people talking in the cafeteria and the spoons and forks hitting on their plate.

"so.." Ginger started.

"Why did you run?" I snapped.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Why did you run when i bumped into James Shaw? Why did'nt you tell me he was there? I Freaking called him a wall.. how embarassing."

"Hey..i didn't know what to do okay.. besides I was getting late for class anyway. I'm sorry if i did that.. you know how i get when i get flustered and nervous."

I guess i got carried away. "Im sorry i snapped at you like that but to make it up to me you have to come to my place tomorrow and play call of duty with me deal?"

Ginger rolled her eyes but smiled at me at said "deal."

*

Once i came home i couldn't find my house keys in my pocket. Shit! where did i keep it? It must be here some where.. no.. no.. no.

Then i remembered i might have dropped it when i bumped into James. I mentally face palmed myself. Great now i have to wait till my parents come from work. 'This day is the worst for you Ms. clumsy' i mentally told myself.