CHAPTER 5

Ever had those times when you just stay in bed staring at the ceiling like some lunatic daydreaming about the sheep flying over their head one by one. Well there's me. I cant sleep, yay me. 'Come on Summer you need to sleep you have school tomorrow' told myself.

God! why does Dalon have to come right now. i was so happy when he left. I took deep breaths. 'Its okay, think about buying the game 'the last of us' or think about Mr. perfect. Yeah, think about him.' I closed my eyes thinking about James and him smiling and laughing about something.

I was about to fall asleep when i heard a loud ringing sound making me jump up from my bed. It was my alarm. What! Its 7:00 already, i didn't even sleep. Great, now i have change and go to school. How wonderful.

*

"Honey wake up!" i hear a voice, ugh let me sleep.. I'm tired as hell.

"mhmm" i was too tired to even say a word properly.

"Sweetie we're here, Don't you want to go to school?" School, SCHOOL! Shit.. i open my eyes and see my mom looking annoyed. Apologize idiot. right.

"Sorry mom, i just didn't sleep well last night" i apologize.

"Well clearly, anyways try to sleep with your mouth closed will you." she said trying her best to hold her laugh, but when she saw the look on my face she couldn't help it, she burst into laughter.

Huh some mom she is. I got out of my mom's car and went walking telling bye to my her. I walk towards my locker hopefully to see Ginger there too. Her locker is right next to mine. Coincidence huh?

When i reached there I see Ginger running towards me. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but i felt nothing. i opened my eyes slowly to see her huffing and puffing breath.

"Have you heard the rumors?" she asked still breathless.

"No.. what rumors?" I was fully aware of what she was saying because i was the first to know, but I was not in the mood to explain it to Ginger.

"Dalon Andrew is coming back today..  New York wasn't enough for him? And guess what the popular group has been saying, that he has become hotter than before." I wasn't going to disagree with her about this. He had become more hot since the last time i saw him two years ago. But i'm not going to brag about it.

I rolled my eyes and took my book out of my locker. I looked at Ginger and saw she was looking somewhere else along with her mouth ajar.

I looked at where she as looking, turns out the famous Dalon Andrews made a grand entrance through the front door. He was wearing his black leather jacket, a white shirt, Jeans and converse which somehow looked good on him, plus his shades were on. I looked around to see everyone staring at him. All the girls were fanning their faces as if the place was hot.

At this moment my stupid self was imagining some rock song playing and Dalon was walking in slow motion while the girls were fanning their faces really slow. I know my mind has a weird imagination.

Dalon took his shades off and walked passed us. He winked at a few girls, which im sure fainted and of course towards me. That bastard. He made his way to the office to get his schedule i think.

I looked back at Ginger who still had her mouth open. I face palmed myself and shook her shoulder.

"Huh?" still dazed.

I rolled my eyes, and pulled her towards our class.