CHAPTER 38

Love love love love love love love this song so much!!!  Check it out its amazing..

Lights down low by MAX

Quick note: this chapter is dedicated to everyone reading this book. Have fun :)
________________________________

Chris and I came home after watching a movie at Ginger's place. To be honest, I never knew how it felt like being the third wheel until now. They were too busy cuddling in the love seat while I sat alone eating buttered popcorn. No matter how hard I tried to concentrate on the movie, I would occasionally notice them either, holding hands, making out or cuddling and whispering in each others ears. I find it cute and annoying at the same time. Like I get it, you're together. No need to rub it in my face telling me how single my life really is.

I quickly go into my room and take a quick shower before changing into my comfy pajamas. I off my room light and on my side lamp. It was currently 1:45 in morning and I wasn't feeling sleepy at all. So I decided to skim through my mails and check what's on Facebook.

Once I log in, I noticed there were tonnes on notifications. I never got this amount before and it was shocking to me. These notifications led me to a picture that I was tagged on by one of my classmates. There were so many.

I clicked on them.

First picture was of him taking a selfie and coincidently, Dalon and I had entered the party at that time. I look closely at Dalon, his face showing no emotion. I wonder if he's mad at me for leaving suddenly without informing him. But I did message him after that. I didn't want to disturb him when he was talking with Jasmine.

I clicked on the next photo, which showed me dancing with Cole. He looked funny with his hands up in the air and expression on point which made me laugh.

The rest were pictures of the dance. But then there was one picture that caught my attention. This was taken after I left. The Picture was a selfie of my classmates and his friends but that wasn't what caught my attention, it was Dalon behind him. His face looked really tense and he had his phone in his hand and the other on his forehead. Shit, I think he was trying to look for me. Oh great, that means he's definitely mad at me.

So long Summer, you will be missed, I say to myself. I quickly close my laptop and run to the window. I look out to see his car was there and turns out it was parked outside on his porch.

My phone began to ring and I quickly went to see who it was. Turns out it was Dalon. What a coincidence. He calls me right now.. I knew he's going to kill me so what better way is there than to ignore him. Right?

I quickly switch my side lamp off and jumped on my bed like I was a huge whale in the ocean which made a squeaky noise coming out of it.

I tried to sleep, by shutting my eyes and counting numbers. Like that even helps.

Moments later the phone stopped ringing. Huh, he finally gave up. I take my phone and scroll down the missed calls. He even sent me messages.

'Answer the phone godammit!' -Dalon

'I know you're ignoring me..' -Dalon

'don't pretend you're sleeping..' -Dalon

'So stubborn huh?'-Dalon