twelve

Dear Diary,

If you're wondering, I am bi.

Not gay. Bi.

Bisexual.

But I'm more into boys, they're less needy than the girls.

Well, I'm needy, cheesy and do those things people do when someone dumped them and they just wanna kiss somebody and sleep with the head on their lap. Nobody has to know.

Again, if you're wondering, I found I'm bi when I was eleven and couldn't decide if would date Fabrizio or Eve. Was a really difficult decision. Not that they confessed to me. I was just playing "Who would you date?", a unfair girly crush game.
Someway I decided that Fabrizio was so much hot with that Italian accent than Eve and her blonde curly hair.

Too soon? Nah.

You can discover it at twenty. Who knows? Could be at fifty!

The universe wanted me to be bi at eleven. That's how life works.

Even if I already accepted that fact, I still freaking out knowing I like Adam.

He's f*cking straight! How can my fifteen years old pure and sweet heart handle an one-sided love for a straight dude?!

I should give up.

But his eyes catch my breath.

His mouth make my knees weak.

His voice give me chills.

And every time I see him, every time we talk my feet feel so light and I need to hold on something, otherwise I would fly.

Cheesy. I told you.

I'm becoming a poet.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Well, darlings, that was a chapter just to explain why Nathan didn't freak out and was calm about liking a boy, k? K.
We're good? We're good.