twenty

Oh, Dear Diary,

I missed you and your silent pages.

Well, after Adam's mom passed away I stopped writing here. He was really depressed and I've had to support him all the time.

Things are going well now. It's been almost three years and we are going to college now.

Yeah, my friend, we're still together after three years.

I didn't know what I was doing when asked him to be my boyfriend, but now I know was the best reaction under pressure I ever had.

Adam wants to become a writer and a chef -he loves cooking after all- and I want to become a dentist. We're also moving together next year.

Buddy, I don't think I will be able to write and tell you all the moments about what everything that happens. College is tough, man.

But that's okay, you know. I'm thankful for you hearing all those things I told you, even though you are just a book, it feels like a real person. But now I have a new person that I trust and love the most, he's the one. He can be my Diary from now on.

Dear Adam.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Yep, it's over. Uhum uhum.

I knowwww, the chapter is really short, but it's enough, I'm happy with it u.u

I was confused with how it would end, but when you're bored and sleepy all ideas come to your mind.

Now, just imagine: they will move together, adopt a little cute child, a dog named Rufus and have a happy ever after. ✨✨✨✨ Yay!!

So, I'm gonna say goodbye, and I hope you enjoyed all I've done. c:

Sugar sugar kisses baby