Chapter 10

I waited for Mariyum and she came right at time. She messaged me to came out at parking i went and jump in her car.
"so where are we going?" i asked him drinking my all time favorite hot chocolate and eating dark chocolate brownie "um..just wait you'll see it soon" she said not looking at me . "okay" i shrug and turn my head to Window.

Today weather was a bit cloudy and forecasters predict it might rain tonight. Mariyum stop her car infront of mall and jump out of the car " c'mmon what are you waiting for?" she leaned to car's windows and said.

"what? shopping? No way I'm so tired and need some rest" i said stretching my hands.
"esha what happened to your cheek?" she look at my cheek where that Suzanne named girl slapped me. For avoiding her question i jump out of the car "nothing, let's go" i said moving towards the gate.
i knew marium if she get to know that some random girl slapped me for no reason and I didn't say anything to her then she'll definitely slapped me on my other cheek.
"no first tell me what happened?? Did your boss slap you?" she narrow her eyes
"no no... Infact he defended me...Urrrgh I'll tell you about this later on." i said pulling her towards the mall.
" by the way why are we here? Is there any special events coming ahead?" i ask entering the mall and looking up at her.
"not at all just grab something red and try to find maxi type dress cox tonight is going to be most memorable night for me" marium said clapping childly and jump.

"what tonight? What is it tonight?" i asked suspiciously.
"you'll soon find it" marium said with a wink.

We shop for about one hour and after a long day i finally selected simple orangish-red neck frock as my height is average so frock looks good and with that I selected creame color high stilettos.

And Mariyum brought full length blood red full sleeved maxi with fryl at neck and elastic design above her waist. With that she slected creame with black outline stilettos.
"done shopping now c'mmon we don't have much time" mariun said climbing into a car.

And start driving and stopped at nearest saloon. "saloon? For what?"

I gave her a confused "for make up and hair styling, hon" she said smiling.
I was so confused about what's happening i just nodded and followed her.
We went in and with one of working girl she said something point over me, and that lady look very much like pixxy lot.
She headed to my direction "hey" she greeted with a smile
"hi" i said smiling back.
And then she start apply don't know how many things to my face making it more like a decorated wedding cake.
And after that another blond girl came and start curling my hairs and make very beautiful hairstyle.
I was still on my chair just then Mariyum came into view my mounth hung open "Masha Allah" the only words came out of my mouth.
"jazak Allah" she said winking.
Her phone buzzed and she turned and her back was facing me.
'she's more slimmer than me after all she's a well known model at California' i mentally thought and smirk
"okay we don't have much time you only have 5 minutes to check your looks.
I still don't know what was happening and to where she was about to take me but I trust her more than my self so without asking her any more questions i check my look for the ladt time and look for my hijab that i had bought from the mall and hide it so that marium didn't find ouy. But I can't find it right now
"no tonight you're not wrapping scarf over your head" Mariyum said sternly
"no i can't-" she cut me.
"Yes you are" she said and pulled me out.
"Oh tonight is going to be very uncomfortable night without my hijab" I whisper to myself.

We step out of the salon and found black car parked at some distance, to which Mariyum was waving at.
But to my surprise who is she waving at, i couldn't see any person around that car and even the windows were shut and it's all black.

I wave my hand in front of her "who are you waving at?"
She didn't reply and just roll her eyes.
"c'mmon they're here" she said excitedly and grab my hand to lead towards the car.