Chapter 13

ESHA POV
After taking a rest for and taking light sandwich I took a good hot bath to relax my mind. Coming out I saw mariyum setting up my makeup on the dresser.

"okay now sit here" she gestured still selecting the shade of lip color with my dress.
She did my makeup for about an hour.. Yes that's what it feels to me.
"All done" she said finalizing my makeup with setting spray.

I checked my reflection and I looked different... Actually good... She had gave me all natural look, smoky eyes, nude lips and highlighter.
I check my watch and I had only 5 minutes, I put on my stilettos and then Mariyum helped me to put on necklace and when she handed me ring I was looking at it and recalling every moment we had together. 
'kiss, hospital, tears in his eyes, worried expressions on his face, his smile when I found my phone, his punch when other guy touch me, my esha his wordings, and the statement that I'm his and i have to marry him, his gifts'

Actually I was deciding if I should accept the ring or return. I was in my thought when I feel presence behind me.

"Hey?" familiar voice whisper near my ear. 

He was standing right behind me, he wrap his arms around and stopped till my hands. He took the ring and slide it to my ring finger.

"Honor me please, Esha" he whisper in my ear and wrapped his hand around my waist.
It must be lie if I say I wasn't feeling butterflies in stomach every time he does that I feeling so secure and relaxed like he took all my responsibilities. I closed my eyes and rested my head to his chest and the moment of seconds turned into ever after. But soon I realized that real life is not a fairy tail.

I step forward and face him "umm....Sami I do respect your feelings but I need time" I said taking off the ring and hold his hand and place it on his palm.
His face expressions hardened and he clenched his jaws "I'm waiting in the car" he said and left.

I know! I know he isnt forcing me into this, I know I have feelings for him which I am denying every day, minute and second but I have my own reasons.  A tear form in my eyes which I wipe before it escape and ruin my makeup.

"You are being too much Esha. You should feel blessed and you... You are just..... Disgustingly heartless" Mariyum said from the door and slammed it to my face. Now I cannot hold I broke into tears I know I ruined my makeup but I cannot hold it. Car honk brought me back and I wipe my face carefully did a little touch up and ran downstairs.

Mariyum was sitting on couch in living room I look at her and she roll her eyes in anger.
I opened front door and jump into the car making sure he doesn't se my face which he didn't as he was so angry with me.

He drove as fast as he could and we reached there within an hour. I was still so broken and sad but I cannot cry. I wasnt feeling to be around people but it was too late. When I was about to hop out of the car he hold me from arm.

"Esha" he asked questioningly 

"Hmm?" I replied not looking to his side.

"You're crying? What happen?" the concern, fear, love.... every affectionate emotion was evident in his tone.

"Nothing" I tried to act normal still holding back my tears"

He turned my face holding my chin and cupped my face with his both hands, I closed my eyes not to show my tears.

"Esha look at me, dammit you're making me worried" I looked into his eyes and now tear escaped, right in front of him. His eyes followed my tears that landed on his palm.

"Dammit this is because of me" he said slamming his hand to the steering wheel. 

"Sami, no" I said with a broken voice.