Chapter Two

Hey guys !! Wow, I already have some reads !! lol, so thank you guys so much for those who have commented, and voted.  It truly is appreciated (: enjoy !! -Lauren (picture on the side, I'd like to thank to camera gods, for blessing us with that photo)
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Louis knows that he shouldn't be disappointed. It's not like he was going to run into those beautiful curls again. But yet, here he is, sitting down with tens of toddlers at the preschool he works at, not able to focus. Harry is the first thing on Louis' mind when he wakes up, and the last thing on his mind before he goes to bed.

After work, he decides that him and Kaster should go out to celebrate the last day of their school week. Louis finds himself driving driving her and him out to the nearest Ice Cream Parlor. Kaster had begged him by saying, "Ice Cweam, Ice Cweam!!" And who was Louis to say 'no' to that?

Louis orders Kaster just plain vanilla, and himself a cookie dough. Once they get their ice cream, they head to a booth to finish their desserts. Louis is in the middle of exchanging funny faces with Kaster, when he hears a child crying. Him and Kaster both turn their heads, to see a little boy, who appears to be around Kaster's age, looking down at his chocolate ice cream all over the floor. "Hey, hey! It's okay Nate, only an accident, let's get you another, okay?" A young woman says, who Louis assumes is his mother, as she starts to clean up Nate's mess. "Here, let me help you with that!" Louis offers.

Eleanor, the mother of Nate, turns out to be a really sweet gal.  Her and Louis both have a lot in common, so it's easy to have a conversation.  She mentions how she, too, is a single mother raising an almost three-year-old.

Louis isn't the only one who found a friend today, though.  In fact, Kaster just scored herself a play date for tomorrow with Nate.  Louis couldn't be happier.  Him and Eleanor offered to babysit each others kid whenever the other had to do something, which helps Louis a lot.  Now, he won't have to ask his mother for help whenever he's in need of help.

Him and Kaster spend the rest of their Friday evening watching Finding Nemo. Louis makes Kaster some cheese and crackers, or 'sneeze and cwackers', as Kaster likes to put it.  After Kaster finishes her snack, Louis lays on his back, so that she can rest her head on his stomach. 

It's the part of the movie when Dory and Marlin are talking to Bruce for the first time that Louis realizes the little monkey sleeping on top of him is asleep.

He carefully picks her up, and sets her down in her bed. She had stirred a little in the process, but remained to sleep. He stays in Kaster's room a little longer than necessary, watching his little angel sleep.

※※※

Harry can't focus.  Well, that's a lie.  He could most certainly focus on a certain pair of blue eyes that anyone can get lost in.  But as far as song writing goes, Harry can't focus

The rest of the guys are starting to realize this, "Harry, in case you forgot, management wants us to have finished our album in at least a month, and we've only written two songs! Where has your head been these past few days?" Liam asks, sounding concerned. "Nothing! Just have a few things on my mind, is all" Harry fires back, does Louis always have this sort of effect on people?

Harry has only spoken a sentence to him, and now he's stuck in his brain! Harry's not sure how healthy that is, but he is positive about on thing...

Harry has to see Louis again.

Omg, so I'm literally in school writing this because I am in love with this !! Lol, much love, Lauren (: