Chapter Twenty One

Guys, I accidentally had the last chapter titled 'chapter nineteen' for a while, and then I realized it was supposed to be chapter twenty .... Lol, whoops! So sorry if that confused anyone, haha.

Enjoy the update !! Much love, Lauren X

Louis POV

"Kaster! The Holidays are over! It's time to get up!" I say, looking like a kid as I jump on Kaster's bed.

She starts to laugh, but then it turns into a yawn, "Up!" She says after.

I hop off of her bed, and pick her up to help her get dressed.

I make her pancakes, and myself some eggs with toast. It's been a while since I've actually made breakfast, I guess I've been spoiled by Harry.

We finish eating, and then head off to the daycare/preschool.

The day is pretty uneventful, I didn't so much want to be back at work, because I had gotten so used to sleeping in over the holidays, but I have to provide for Kaster and me somehow, right?

When five o'clock rounds by, I leave the classroom that I am stationed to work in, which is three-year-olds, and I head over to the daycare.

I see Kaster playing dolls with some girls, and they all have smiles on their faces. I'm very thankful that Kaster enjoys it here, I can't imagine her being in a different building than me, but, unfortunately, eventually the time will come.

"Kaster Master! I'm done with work, wanna head home?" I ask, bending down so I'm at her height.

"Yesh dadee!" She replies, holding her arms out for her to be carried.

I do as told, and grab from under her arms to pick her up, "You're getting so big! It's getting harder to pick you up," I joke.

"I almost twee!" She exclaims, holding up three of her fingers, "That's right baby girl," I say with a smile, although I am frowning internally.

"Where has the time gone?" I ask myself.
〜〜〜〜〜
"I'd like an order of McNuggets with a vanilla ice cream, and a plain cheeseburger," I say to the cashier. I hand him my money, and walk with Kaster over to an empty booth.

Kaster had asked for McDonald's for dinner, and I gladly agreed, considering I had nothing in mind for what to make.

"So, you had a good first day back?" I ask.

"Very gwood," she says, looking down at her coloring paper.

I smile at her, "Stay right here, I'm going to go get our food!" I say, with a pat to her head.

I make my way to the front counter to pick up our food, and feel someone tap on my shoulder. I turn around, and see Eleanor and Nate, "Hey! How are you guys?" I ask, pushing my hand through Nate's hair, messing it up a bit.

"We're good! Just stopping by for some dinner, didn't have much planned for tonight," El laughs.

"Same with me and Kas," I say, motioning over to Kaster sitting down at our booth.

Nate turns his head to Kaster, and runs over to her. I laugh, and then look back to Eleanor, "Would you like to join us?" I ask.

"Love to," she smiles.

Kaster and Nate have already drawn a picture on a piece of paper by the time Eleanor and I return to the booth with both of our orders.

"What do we have here?" Eleanor asks, sitting down next to me, and across from Nate and Kas.