Chapter Twenty Four

Yay !! I got an update in tonight!! Haha. Enjoy (:

Lauren x

(Picture on the side is random, but Louis looks amazing in it so I thought I'd bless you all, lol)

Louis POV

"Haz?" I ask, shifting up from my position on the couch, so that I can look at Harry in the eyes.

"Yes?" He asks, eyes not leaving the television.

I mentally grumble to myself, "Do you, I mean, d-do you have a wedding song?" I struggle to get the words out of my mouth.

Harry erupts into a coughing fit, "What?" He laughs.

I roll my eyes, "Like, your first dance at your wedding! Do you know yours?" I question.

"Mmmmmm, I see. Well, I guess I haven't really thought about it, but if I had to choose right now, I'd pick You Make My Dreams Come True by Hall and Oates," he smiles.

I burst out into a laughing fit, "You Make My Dreams Come True by Hall and Oates?! Haz! That's not a wedding song! Sure, it's catchy, but you really want to dance to that at your wedding?" I ask.

"It may not be your traditional wedding song tune, but listen to the lyrics! It's explaining about how this one person makes all of your dreams come true! Doesn't have to be a slow song to be a wedding song," he laughs.

I guess he's true, I guess that makes me feel a lot better about wanting my wedding song to be a One Direction song.

"What about you?" He asks, kicking my foot with his.

"Huh?" I reply, getting pulled out of my thoughts.

"Your wedding song? Do you have any idea what you want yours to be?" He questions.

I immediately start to blush, "Look at that! It's already eleven o'clock, we should probably get heading to bed, I have an early morning and all." I say, trying to drop the topic.

"Nah, that's not fair! I'll only snuggle with you tonight if you tell me!" He whines, sounding like a three-year-old.

Maybe Kaster's influencing him ...

I huff out loud, "Well, I happen to have a really strong connection to Night Changes, and it's not weird at all. Lovely song that is, Kaster and I belt out the lyrics just about every time it gets played, so she approves of it as well. Okay! Let's get to bed," I finish, standing up from the couch and waking over to my room.

"Wait!" Harry calls out, slightly laughing.

"You would want your wedding song to be one that I sang?" He asks, smiling sheepishly at me.

"Well, it sounds weird, but yea?" I laugh, "But that's not it, it's a beautiful song, love the lyrics," I shrug.

He leans forward to place a kiss on my lips, "But, like, d-don't you think that would b-be weird?" He asks, while twiddling his fingers.

"What do you mean?" I laugh.

He lets out a deep breath, "Dammit Lou! I don't want to have to say it out loud," he yells, but says quieter near the end of his sentence.

"Shush! You'll wake Kas! And please, just explain it to me! I'm obviously not catching on," I explain.

"Won't it be weird, like, you know, dancing to one of my songs at your wedding, that I may or may not be apart of?" He asks.

I am taken aback by his words. I open my mouth to speak, but nothing comes out, so I start to look like a fish puckering it's lips.

Finally, words are able to escape my mouth, "Haz, don't think that way. I love you so, so much, and can't see my life without you. Hell, we've been together for about four months, and I feel like we are meant to be," I say, climbing onto the bed to join where Harry is sat.

He looks deeply into my eyes, "Yeah. I guess, but I don't know how easy it's going to be once I start touring next week, I don't want to go that long without you," he frowns.

Now that he brings it up, I start to think. It's February 7th, and the tour starts the 16th, which is a little over a weeks away.

"Let's not think about that," I smile, "Lets just focus on now, and that we are both here. With each other. Yea?" I ask, crawling into his lap to snuggle.

He breathes in the scent of my hair that is buried into his neck, "Yea," he sighs.
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Harry POV

I wake up to the sound of an alarm going off. I can feel Louis moving out from under my arm, so I tighten my grip on him.

"Harry! I have to get ready for work," he laughs, shrugging out of my arms.

"Uuuuuuggghhhhh," I grumble.

"Boo hoo," Louis mocks.

I flip him off, only to hear him laugh in response.

After about five more minutes of laying around, I decide that it would be nice of me to make a nice breakfast.

I walk into the kitchen, and can hear Louis waking up Kaster from her room. I smile to myself, what goofballs those two are.

I turn on the stove, and place a pan on top of it. I scramble up some eggs, place them on the pan, and cook them. After the eggs are finished, I put some toast into a toaster.

By the time I have set the table, Louis and Kaster have just walked into the kitchen.

"Smells lovely! Thanks for this," Louis says before placing a kiss to my cheek.

"My pleasure," I smile.

Kaster makes her way over to her seat at the kitchen table, which is across from Louis, and I sit next to him.

We all talk about the smallest things, but honestly, it's one of the best meals I've ever had.

This is my life right now, and I pray to God that it will be like this in my future.

Okay ! I know this is SUPER short, like, REALLY short. I just wanted to get something in, so that I can start up with some DRAMAAAAAAA !! Lol

Hope you all are having an amazing week, and everything is going well !

Much love, Lauren x