Chapter 11: Grandma Comes To Visit

The reads this book is getting is amazing! Seriously!

And I wonder what Jack and Micah are gonna do about Hank???

These are the questions that haunt me.

Okay. So the reason why I haven't updated in a while is because I have been in the emergency room a lot.

I am having more problems from the car accident than we expected and the specialist is surprised that I'm not healed yet.

The ER doctor put it that my insides (stomach, intestines, spleen, all that jaz) are freaking out because they are still traumatized. And now we also have to have an MRI of my back and pelvic area.

And I also missed a day of school, so I will be catching up on the stuff that I have missed. So please be patient with my updating and I will make the chapters worth the wait :)

I love you all for understanding!!

And that awkward moment when you exbestfriend crashes her car at 1 in the morning because she was leaving your exs house. And she called my ex to come pick her up.

And she is soooo sorry and regrets it soooo much. Bull-fucking-shit. Bye bye bitch!

Anywhore. On with the chappie!!!

----------------------------------------

Jack

"Okay. So we have a couple hours before you grandma gets to your house." Micah said as she passed me a cup of coffee. "We got to think."

Micah and I decided that we would think of a plan this morning before my grandma got here.

I don't trust her alone with Hank especially since he is some random huge ass guy that is lying to me every day.

"I want to know who alpha is." I said before taking a sip of my coffee.

Betsy and Critter were too busy playing with their toys and running around.

"What if Hank is in the mafia?" Micah asked worried.

I groaned. "Just great. Some mafia guy is in my house."

"Should we call the police?" Micah asked.

"Well if he's in the mafia probably not. They are way more advanced than the cops." I sighed. "I can't just kick him out either. He knows where I live AND he has access to all the codes and keys for my house."

"This just keeps getting better and better." Micah groaned. "We can always just shoot him."

I gaped at her as she laughed.

"I am not killing someone. That is a last resort." I laughed.

"We can have Critter maul him in his sleep. Betsy can help." Micah shrugged.

I looked over at Critter and laughed as he tongue rolled out of his mouth and he hung upside on the couch.

"That is a good idea. But I don't want Critter and Betsy getting taken away."

"We can just blame it on a wild animal." Micah suggested.

I thought about it.

"Maybe." I said unsure. "But have you seen the size of Hank? I don't think two baby animals will do much damage."

"You'd be surprised. Betsy sent Nicole running for the hills when I found out that she cheated on me." Micah laughed as Betsy hissed at the mention of Nicole's name.

I laughed and nodded. "I remember that. Her modeling career was over when Betsy scratched her on the face and left those ugly scars."

"Good times." Micah sighed as she smirked. "Which reminds me. I so need to hit up a club sometime."