Fourteen: Taken

Fourteen

"Mason! What are you doing?" I gasped out surprised, as I opened up the door to him standing abruptly in my way. "It's nearly three in the morning, why are you outside my door?" I questioned once more, my hand still firmly grasped around the inside door handle.

"Oh dear, you shouldn't be surprised to see me one bit," Mason taunted with a sly smile, bringing his arm up to lean against the door frame. "Just let me in and we can talk everything out," he ended, trying to walk in, but being stopped as I closed the door some on him.

"Excuse me, but I don't have time to talk to you tonight. I need to go find-"

"Your beloved boyfriend? Am I right?" he smirked, before pushing open the door all the way and shoving me back against the stairs. Falling effortlessly down and slamming onto the hard stairs, my body ached, as my leg screamed in agony. "I don't think you need to go find him, my secretary has it all covered,"

"What do you mean? What did you do to him?" I questioned, staring up into the bright eyes of my ex-fiancé as panic surged throughout my veins. I knew something seemed wrong...

"Oh nothing much, just opened his eyes to new options. Ones that weren't already taken," he ended, before closing the front door behind him and kneeling down tome. "He took you away from me, and now I'm taking you back," he said angrily, before the world went black and I passed out all within the second.

--

"Auburn?" I heard someone ask, sending my eyes to flutter open immediately to a woman before me. She wore a tight blue dress, almost in similarity to a flight attendants uniform, with curled brown hair and a glorious smile that shown through right when I awoke. "Ah good! You're awake! You were out for a long time," she smiled once more, before helping me up from the ground that I was placed on and steadying me on my own two feet. 

"Who are you? Where am I?" I asked her, looking closer at her facial features and noticing that she looked quite familiar...Oh, God she's-

Giggling a bit, she dusted me off and grabbed onto my hand, tugging me into another room. It was then I recognized where I was and didn't want to move further anymore. I was back in my old home, the one Mason and I shared. And the room in which she was tugging me into was me and Mason's old bedroom.

"No, stop, stop!" I screamed, ripping myself away from her and falling back into a wall behind me. "I'm not going in there! Take me back now, take me back to Liam. Where is he?" I asked frantic, looking around somewhat as if he was stuffed in a side room muffling for help.

"Auburn, there is no Liam anymore. It's just Mason, you, and I," she glared, grabbing back my arm and pulling me forward. Trying my hardest to escape, I couldn't, and unluckily she tossed me inside the room, slamming the door afterwards and locking it shut somehow.

"Help! Let me out!" I screamed, as I pounded onto the door over and over again, my fists becoming bloody as I violently went at it. "You can't keep me here!" I screamed once more, tears soaking my face and dripping down onto the dress I had thrown on before leaving the house earlier. I was a mess, which was for sure, something that Liam would no doubt cradle me in his arms for and calm me down if he was here. But he wasn't, and it killed me not knowing why.

"Oh calm down sweetie," I heard someone say behind me, before feeling arms wrap around my waist and pull me in close to them. Turning around fast to escape the person behind me, I noticed it was Mason, that same sly smile locked onto his lips. "Screaming and crying won't help," he noted, before brushing a strand of my hair out of my face and behind my ear.

"Why are you doing this? All because I found out you cheated on me?" I asked shaking slightly, as I backed away from him and leaned up against the door. Still standing in front of me with his black dress shirt and pants on, everything seemed jumbled and confusing. I was here, being trapped in the place that I once called home, with someone I used to call my fiancé.

"You left me at the altar. You embarrassed me in front of all our family and friends. And then you go straight to that no good man after, like I was nothing. Well, Auburn, in case you didn't know, I loved you. I loved you so much. And sitting there watching you leave me like that was the worst pain I had ever been through-"

"Mason! You cheated on me! Throughout our entire engagement and life! I only then realized it as I was walking down the aisle and I couldn't go through with the marriage knowing I was marrying someone like that," I replied enraged, cutting him off a bit.

"I'm sorry, okay! I'm sorry. Just come back to me and everything will be okay again," he pleaded, seeming to change moods quite fast. Shaking my head, I couldn't believe he was asking me such a thing and immediately went back to slamming on the door behind me for help. "Alright, then you leave me no choice!" he yelled over my pounding, before grasping onto my waist and yanking me to the bed. Throwing me back onto it, he dug into the nightstand drawer, pulling out some rope and duct tape.  

"Mason, no, let me go, please," I cried, pushing myself up from the bed and crawling to get off. With a slap, however, I was knocked back down onto the pillows, my cheek stinging in pain.

"I said you leave me no choice..." he hesitated, tying my hands up to the bedpost and tearing a strip of duct tape off to cover my mouth. Before he did so, however, he leaned down to messily kiss me straight on the lips. Still screaming in agony and terror, the kiss was nothing like the other ones we had shared, yet he seemed to enjoy it anyway. "See, that wasn't too hard now was it?" he questioned, before covering my mouth up with the tape and smiling. "Perfect,"

Screaming mumbles that I knew he couldn't hear with this tape over my mouth, I watched as Mason started wandering over to the bathroom conjoined off the bedroom. It was then, I knew what he was about to do, and immediately started scrambling around to escape best I could...