6.Not allowed

Taylor's POV 

"GUSTAV!" I yelled as I fun-wrestled him down on the sofa as he chuckled.

"You’re such a cheater!" I laughed as I tried to pin him down but in some way he flipped around and landed on top of me with his legs on each side of my hip. He grinned as he had my arms pressed down to the sofa.

"I’m not a cheater" he chuckled as I tried to get loose but he was too strong for me. 

"YOU ARE!" I laughed as suddenly a bunch of playing cards flew right in his face and knocked him down beside me.

"HELL YEAH, Mellie and I , one, Gustav ZERO!" I laughed as I hopped up from the sofa, lifting my arms in the air as Mellie and Georg laughed their asses off.

"Georg why didn’t you do anything!" Gustav shouted at Georg who smirked and shrugged his shoulders. 

"You are so weird sometimes" Mellie said and tried to be somewhat “normal” I looked at her as she sat in a chair, as did Georg, across the table.

"Are you kidding me? My friend, you are most likely the most abnormal person there is" I chuckled as she blushed and Gustav and Georg smirked.

"I had no idea you two were so much fun!" Georg said and grinned big as I took a seat back down on the sofa as Gustav sat back up and scratched his head.

"Well yeah, we grew up together so it’s no shock that we are the way we are" Mellie said as Gustav picked up the playing cards.

 I was really surprised when Gustav and Georg asked Mellie  and I to play go fish. Not in a million years I would suspect these two mafia members to like playing, go fish.

Tom had some kind of job he had to do so he took Bill with him as they went away. And Gustav and Georg’s bumpers, I still hated that word… , Miky and Opineki, had to go to get some food or something so there was only us four left.

"Oh Gustav and I did to. We met in our hometown back in Germany" Georg smiled.

"Really?" I said surprised and looked at Gustav who gave me a half-hearted smile.

"Yeah we hung out for a couple of years until we met Bill and Tom" Georg explained and fidgeted with a card in his hand.

"Bill told me about that" Mellie said and gave Georg a sad look.

"Wait, have I missed something here?" I asked confused. Gustav put his arm around my shoulders and sighed.

"We met Bill and Tom and well... they were kind of trouble makers. We all became friends instantly but sadly they brought us out on stuff that weren’t all too good" Gustav explained as I was very interested.

"So we got in some trouble and as we got older we had created so many enemies over there that we just decided to move to a city we all wanted too, Tokyo" Georg said and made a smirk.

"And now there here and are power-mad!" Mellie chuckled as they laughed a bit. This was so comfortable with Gustav and Georg, they could actually laugh at all the seriousness in their life.

A week went by and each and every day I got more and more comfortable with the guys and, I couldn’t even believe it myself, their bumpers. They all were really fun people even though they were dead serious about their work.