Third

Okay, in this chapter I changed things up a bit. I won't go in his age order, in this chapter he is 11, but I will create other chapters when he's younger.

°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°. °.°.°.°.

Leo Valdez, Age 11

"I'm sorry!" Leo screams, finally giving the foster father the answer he wants.

"I didn't want to start a fight! I'm sorry! It's my fault!" Leo's voice cracking at the end.

"I know it's your stupid fault." He spat. "Just don't screw up again or you'll have to get another treatment."

The cruel man slams the door close and Leo Valdez silently sits onto the old bed.

"Please no." He whispers to himself.

The short boy stands up as his eyes start to water.

"No, no, no. Don't cry." I mutters to himself. "Only babies cry, don't cry, its weak, and your not weak."

Leo grabs the hem of his dirty shirt and puts it onto the tears collecting in his eyes, not allowing any tears loose.

"Crying is weak. Weak. And I don't cry. I make jokes and I laugh, never cry. I'm not a baby." Leo murmurs, trying to reassure himself.

"I'm a screw up, I'm a mistake, I'm an orphan, I'm a loser, I'm a runaway, and I'm a loner. And that's okay. Time to accept it and live on with life."

He takes a deep breath and lays back down on the bed.

How am I going to survive?

°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°

Urg! I'm sorry it was so so so freaking incredibly short. I'll update more chapters, but they might still be short like this.

Oh well:)