Hidden Spirit

This story is now completed and will be followed by Spirit of Firica. Thank you all for your reads. You can always message me if you have questions or comments. Enjoy!!

***

There is an air of shock around after Amelia, Princess of Constentine, is hurried out of her country and into the nearest arms of protection. The neighboring countries have no real sense of her kind, though. So how could they be her last chance at survival?

At first, she believed plans could be formed to link the countries together by marriage.... But then, as if to remind her that she doesn't belong, she falls for someone new. Someone who is just as hated as she would be if the people knew what she really was.

And that was always meant to be her downfall.

***

After her lands were taken and very nearly destroyed, a young princess is forced to move into an odd land, with a Royal Family who do not even live in their capital. It is there that she meets Andrew. He is the son of the Fallen King and heir to the throne of Firica. He's quickly convinced he can help both their situations and they are soon destined to marry, but Amelia realizes that she is forced to hide who she really is in order to carry out a plan she never wanted to be part of in the first place. The only one she can express herself to is a strong mix of her kind, and even that friendship couldn't last for long. What happens when she's forced to love Andrew and even sooner become his queen? A queen who must live in semblance as a mere human?