Chapter 3 - First Date (Part 2)

Elodie's P.O.V

The day of the date was finally here, I showered and washed my hair ready to see Cohen again. Whilst I was wrapped in a bath towel I put my hair up nicely and did some fancy date makeup - Cohen only deserved the best of me.

I decided to text him to find out what we're doing.
Elodie- Hey, can't wait to see you ;)
Cohen- Neither can I, I have something special planned for you. You deserve nothing but the best ;)
Elodie- Where should we meet? <3
Cohen- Tap the location button and it will tell me your address :)
Location
Cohen- Ok thx, I'll meet you outside your house in an hour x
Elodie- Ok bye x
Cohen- Bye x

He was going to meet me outside my house in an hour, I couldn't wait to see him - it had been too long for me already, though asking me about 1 hour since we talked on the train to go on a date he must've wanted to see me just as much as I did him.

*Ding Dong*

Cohen! That must be him! I looked in the full length mirror in my bedroom at my every angle possible to see, pulled my dress down in case of creases, took a huge breath and opened the door.

It was him! It was Cohen! He looked amazing in a black shirt and red tie and black trousers!

Cohen's P.O.V

There she was! She was stunning! I couldn't take my eyes off of her! Her red dress showed of the beautiful figure that was hiding on the train, she was perfection!
"Hey Elodie" I said taking her hand in mine.
"Hi Cohen, I've been so excited to see you again" she replied
The fact that she wanted to see me just as much as I did her and didn't think I was being a little foreword made me grin.
"You'll like where we're going even more" I said confidently whilst leading her into the taxi. I sat down and said "Could you take us to Elsecar Lake please?" Handing the 10 pound note in direction.
"Certainly sir, thank you" he said whilst taking the money and getting my change.

He pressed the coins firmly into my palm and drove off. The whole time me and Elodie sat in silence whilst I held her hand and she had her head on my shoulder nervously.

Elodie's P.O.V

I felt nervous whit my head on his shoulder, I was testing what he did and didn't mind doing on a first date, but when he put his arm around me I immediately relaxed and all the tension disappeared.

Then we pulled up at a car park and Cohen helped me out of the taxi. A huge beautiful lake stood before me and I was rendered speechless at the sight. Cohen grasped my hand again, "So, do you like it here?" He whispered
"It's beautiful" I whispered back.
We both walk up next to the lake and sat down on the cushiony grass.

"Wait here, I forgot something" he said, he let go of my hand and walked towards taxi .