2 - The Father of His Child

Constructive feedbacks are highly appreciated.

- Akaichi

... .. ...

Chapter 2

Jianyu swallowed down the bile in his throat.

He's now standing in front of the door of the home of the guy who impregnated him. He thinks. He's not really sure.

He doesn't know the guy. He can't even remember his name -- but he remembers his face. Jianyu blushed when he recalled that fateful morning he woke up buck naked in someone else's bed and saw the most gorgeous guy he have ever seen.

He shook his head. This is not the right time to admire the bastard who raped him. That was rape right? Jianyu was pissed drunk that night and didn't know what happened between them so technically, the other guy took advantaged of his vulnerable state and raped him right?

Right! Jianyu affirmed his own flow of thoughts. Basically, I'm the victim here! And now I'm bearing the fruit of that drunken night.

He rubbed his belly unconsciously. Recently, after finding out that he's pregnant, caressing the non-existent (yet) bump in his belly became his habit. The fact that he's pregnant with a stranger brought every kind of stress to Jianyu. But surprisingly, the thought of having a precious little creature inside him was overwhelming and yet comforting. It's like his baby knows when he's stressed and whenever he rubs his belly his baby is cheering him up.

Jianyu smiled. His baby is still barely two months old but it feels like they already have a connection.

Being pregnant seems to be not that bad after all.

Then he grimaced when he remembered. Except for the other father.

He brought his hands up and knocked on the door. He inhaled a breath of courage and waited. When the door didn't open he knocked again a little louder this time. Maybe he is still sleeping? Five minutes later and the door still didn't open. Jianyu's eyebrows creased. Is no one home?

This time Jianyu banged the door impatiently. He leaned his back on the wall and continuously knocked without even looking at the door. Then suddenly the door opened and strong fingers wrapped around his wrist. Jianyu jumped in surprise and looked up.

Dark eyes glared down at him which made him gulp.

"Who the fuck are you?!" the man hissed.

Fuck! This guy's huge! Jianyu raised his chin up trying to act not scared even though deep inside he's so close to wetting his pants. He pulled his hands from the man's grasp but damn he's really strong! Jianyu cleared his throat.

"We need to talk."

The man's perfect eyebrows shoot up high and just stared at him for a few seconds. Jianyu stared back. This man is definitely stronger than him but Jianyu is also a man! He needs to man up for his baby!

Baby...

Shit! If this guy hit him right now, he wouldn't be able to fight back. He might kill his baby! Jianyu protectively hugged his belly with his free arm at the thought. This pregnancy might be unexpected but he couldn't bear to lose his baby. The man looked from his face to his belly then back to his face again.

Jianyu gasped when the guy abruptly pulled him inside the room. He practically jumped when he heard the door closed. He turned around and almost bumped into a strong wall of muscles.

Shit! I'm cornered!

The guy leaned against the door, looking smug with his strong arms crossed on his broad chest. He's just wearing a black boxer and a white tank top which clearly shows all his big muscles. Jianyu wants to punch the condescending smirk off this guy's face so much.

"You said we need to talk. Now talk." His deep voice reverberated in the room sending chills up Jianyu's spine.

"Um.." How should he start? What if this guy got pissed off and kill him on the spot? Oh no.. he's gonna die so young. And his baby.. his baby will die while still unborn. His baby wouldn't be able to live for more than two months.

"I said talk!"

An unmanly shriek left Jianyu's throat when the man shouted. In his surprise Jianyu blurted out what he wanted to say.

"I'm pregnant! And! And you're the father.."

Jianyu closed his eyes and waited for the blow that never came.