3 - I'll Take Responsibility

Sorry if this took awhile. I'm kind of regretting using their real names. Now I'm having an internal debate on whose personality to use: Wang Qing or Chi Cheng's T3T anyways.. If you see any mistakes, don't hesitate to tell me. Especially grammar errors and OOCs. I need them badly so I can do better :)

- Akaichi

... .. ...

Chapter 3

Wang Qing.

That's the name of the father of Jianyu's child. They met few weeks ago the first time Jianyu went in a random club. It's been 6 months since he and his girlfriend of 7 years broke up so he decided to go out and finally move on with his life. That woman was his first love and forgetting her was really hard. That night, he drowned all his agony with alcohol and woke up the next day in a stranger's bed.

One hot damn stranger at that.

Qing's skin is pale and smooth like a woman's, seductively thick eyebrows giving emphasis to his sexy chinky eyes. His lips are bow-shaped that curls up in a sly smirk which ironically charms other people somehow. He's tall, plus his muscles are well-proportioned, result of his gym hobby.

He's really gorgeous, no wonder he's known as the "city's no. 1 playboy."

However, Jianyu's not interested in him - he's not even gay in the first place. So being pregnant himself is really a shock. With this man's child to boot!

"You sure that's mine?"

Jianyu glared at the man sitting across him at the table. How dare he? Jianyu was a virgin when he was taken by this man. And now he's doubting if this child was his?

Jianyu crossed his arms across his chest stubbornly, "Of course! I was a virgin when you took advantage of me!" He blushed when Qing's eyebrows shoot up, eyes twinkling with something he can't recognize. What? What's wrong with being a virgin for 28 years?!

(A/N: this is an AU so they're older. Just to remind you guys XD)

"Took advantage of you?" Qing leaned in, both his arms folded on the table, his infamous lopsided smirk ever present in his handsome face. His sultry voice made Jianyu gulp his own saliva- he can feel his face heating up. "Do you even remember that night? You were moaning my name so loud and sexy, and now you're telling me I took advantage of you?" Jianyu slapped Qing's hand when they reached up to pinch his chin. "Quite the seductress aren't you?"

By now, Jianyu's face is already heating up from blushing hard. "I.. I - I - I--" He stuttered, can't even utter an intelligible come back. When he can't take the embarrassment anymore, he averted his eyes and pouts "A-anyways! I'm not here to reminisce with you! O-or to convince you that you're the father of my child! I just.. I just want to tell you that I'm pregnant - which I already did so.. yeah! Tata!"

Jianyu was fast on his feet but Qing was faster - he successfully stopped Jianyu from running away by blocking his way, the pregnant man's backside pinned on the edge of the table. Qing grabbed Jianyu's right arm and leaned towards him, his facial expression suddenly darkened. Jianyu gulped and titled his head back, away from Qing.

"What do you mean?" Qing drawled dangerously.

"Um, I m-mean.. I wasn't, uh, planning to force you to take responsibility of the baby or anything. I just came here to let you know - because you're the father and you have the right to know. But I already prepared myself to the possibility that you might not want to acknowledge that you impregnated me. I mean, I know it will be hard but I will keep this baby and raise him or her on my own - your opinion won't matter."

Jianyu huffs courageously. He watched as Qing's face softened for a fleeting second that made Jianyu thought he just imagined it. Qing stared at Jianyu like he's trying to wonder what's going on inside Jianyu's mind.

Then Qing slammed both his hands on the table, practically caging Jianyu between him and the furniture. His groin pressed against the invisible bump in Jianyu's belly which made the pregnant man blush and stutter unintelligibly. The notorious lopsided sneer appeared on Qing's lips immediately when Jianyu's hands hooked on his shoulders unwillingly to keep his balance.

"Says who?"

"Huh?"

"Who said I won't take responsibility?"

Jianyu averted his eyes, can't take Qing's intense gaze anymore. "Well I, uh.. I just assumed- since all of this happened so sudden and uh, we don't even know each other.. and.. and you're the 'city's number 1 playboy'?"

Qing cupped Jianyu's chin between his fingers and brought it closer to his face, demanding eye contact-- Jianyu stared in awe as Qing's dark eyes dilated making it bewitchingly darker. "I don't like it when people think they know me so well." He hissed.

"Well that's--"

"I'll take responsibility."

Jianyu blinked like an idiot at Qing, "You what?" Did he hear him wrong?

"Did I stutter?" Qing growled.

He didn't, apparently. But! There's a lot of buts inside Jianyu's head. He was so sure Qing's gonna throw him out the door once he learned about Jianyu's pregnancy.. But everything turned unexpectedly and he felt.. lost. He can't think straight.

"Why?" The only thing Jianyu's shocked mind could ask.

"What's mine is mine. I keep everything that I own - which includes now that baby inside you." His lips lifted in a dangerous sneer making Jianyu visibly shiver, "And I'm quite possessive to say the least. So you'll have to live with me from now on."

Jianyu didn't have the time to react when Qing released him. "Give me your address." Qing picked his unfinished cigarette off the ash tray and heaved a smoke. Jianyu pliantly wrote his address on the paper he found.

Next thing he know, he was being pushed out the door. "Go home and prepare few of your things. I'll pick you up tomorrow." Then the door was banged close right to his face.

What the fuck did just happen?

Jianyu stared at the closed door for a few moments before it turned into a glare. That was definitely not what he was expecting to transpire- quite beyond his imagination to be honest.

"Thank you for nothing, asshole!"

He kicked the door out of annoyance then cursed when his foot ached. He glared one last time at the offending door before he strut off to leave.

He still have stuffs to pack.

**
A/N: Belated Happy New Year? XD thanks for waiting patiently x