4 - The Abduction

Hisashiburi *bows*

Because yesterday was my birthday, here is a gift :3

I apologize for taking this too long. I am now trying to write longer chapters to compensate for my long absence. I am also working on another QingYu fic right now which will have a sequel for Cay-Z and Quishi. I'm almost done with the third chapter but I won't post it yet until I'm done or got to finish at least 7 chapters so I can update regularly.

Thank you for being considerate and waiting patiently. Ily all.

PS: I prefer 'Xiaoshuai' so yeah.

- Akaichi

... .. ...

Chapter 4

"Masteeeeerrr ~ Please hide meeee.."

When Jianyu finished packing his clothes, he was struck with uneasiness. He stared at the luggage he just zipped up and thought, "What the hell am I doing, obeying that bastard's words?"

And so next thing he knew, he was outside his friend's flat, knocking the door repeatedly like the devil's on his heel.

Xiaoshuai, Jianyu's friend, tried to pull the pregnant man off his leg. Jianyu was kneeling on the floor and clinging to him, begging him to hide him somewhere as if Xiaoshuai was some mafia boss with lots of hide outs.

The doctor mentally snorted. As if.

"If you keep on clinging to me like that I will definitely be forced to hide you."

Jianyu looked up to him but did not let Xiaoshuai's leg go, "Really?!"

"Yes. After I killed you first!" Xiaoshuai struggled to pull his leg until finally he succeeded. He left Dayu on the floor and threw himself onto the couch. He sighed. Oh,  he's gonna have a headache. Certainly a massive one.

"If you kill me, you will kill my baby as well. That's double murder." Jianyu pouted, an expression he knows very effective if he use it properly. It saved his ass a lot of times. Except for today apparently because Xiaoshuai just gave him an expression as if saying "do I look like I give a fuck?"

"Dayu, don't be a stubborn shit and just go home and wait for your future husband to pick you up and bring you to his home so you can live happily ever after."

"Do you really believe that dude would just do that?! He doesn't even know me! I don't know him! What if he's planning to send me to some abandoned warehouse and then kill me there? You wouldn't let that happen to me would you?"

"Now Feng Jianyu, you're just being paranoid." Xiaoshuai rolled his eyes.

Jianyu stood up and closed the distance between them and kneeled in front of Xiaoshuai, his hands on Xiaoshuai's knees, "No. You listen to me." Xiaoshuai's eyebrows shot up at Jianyu's stern tone, "He is a stranger to me. Yes, we did something intimate before which brought me to this situation," he would not say predicament, never. He may hate the situation he was in but never the child inside of him, "but that only happened once and I don't plan on repeating it. Bottom line, Wang Qing is a stranger to me and even though he's the father of my child, I couldn't risk him hurting my baby."

A pause.

"Wang Qing?"

Jianyu glared at Xiaoshuai, "Are you even listening to me?"