Hospital

Previously
almost unrecognisable Deeks. His face is swollen and cuts cover every inch of his body. His chest is bare and his jeans are destroyed and he has no shoes or socks on. I see him slowly fading away.
the medics arrive and work on Deeks. I faintly hear 'He's got no pulse, one, two, three, CLEAR."
the ambulance is driving away sirens blaring.
"Williams is with him and Dinozzo and Anderson have followed them" I walk towards the car and hop into it with Callen and we speed off to the hospital.
----------------------
Mike's POV (Williams)
All that's running through my head is that I've failed. The medics are roof everything they can to keep him alive until we could get to the hospital. I cover my face with my hands as I once again hear : WE'RE LOSING HIM! Before the defibrillator shoots an electric current through him.

I begin to breathe again as Marty's chest begins to faintly rise and fall.
"What's the ETA?!?"
"2 minutes!" We waited and waited, and the two minutes felt like two hours. The ambulance stops and the medics hurriedly pull the bed into the operation wing.

I get out and walk to reception take in the forms. I quickly fill them and hand them back, then go sit in the waiting room. I place my elbows on my knees and stare at the ground thinking.

Guilt turned into regret.
Regret turned into anger.
Anger turned into revenge and a need for Brandel dead.
---------------------------
Anderson POV (Matt)
"Can't you go any faster!?!" I asked Tony once again.
"No."
"But you're a fed!"
"Look, there they are."
We skid to a stop and I feel my heart thumping in my throat. We walk into the waiting room and I walk up to Mike and make our presence known before approaching him.

He stands up and I see the look of anger and his thirst for blood.
"I'm gonna kill him! I'm gonna rip his lungs out!" He says. Mikes face morphs into Brandels face and I remember. Tony remembers.
Those nights.
Days.
Weeks.
Months.
Years.

I feel myself crumple to the floor and everything blurs. I close my eyes and start shaking and heavily breathing. Arms go around me and I hear the faint words of Mike which bring me out of my fit.

I get up and look at Tony to see he was in he same boat as me.
"Tone, how about we go outside and get some air." And suggested/ ordered. We both walk out and let Mike go back to his previous position.
________________
We walk back in followed by Sam, Gibbs, McGee and Ziva. As we walk in I see Callen about to put his hand on Mike's shoulder. As I was about to scream no, Callen beat me and touched Mike's shoulder before announcing himself.

Mike quickly disarmed Callen and had his hand twisted behind his back.
"MIKE!" Mike turned around and let go walking into a corner. Tony and I followed him and we stay there in silence.
__________________
Marty's been in surgery for the past 5 hours. Everyone including Hetty, Eric and Nell showed up and we all wait. And wait. And wait. The longer we wait the more anxious I get. Once again I run my hand through my hair which look like Marty's.

The tired doctor finally came out covered in blood. He was probably 37 years old but he looked 50 years old at that moment. Being the only ones left in the waiting room, he came up to the group of us.

"Hello I'm doctor Elliot Johnson and I'm Mr. Deeks doctor. Mr Deeks 'died' 4 times on the way to hospital and another 8 times during the operation."
He stopped and waited for it to sink in. Everyone looked at Mike and then the doctor as he started talking again.

"Mr. Deeks skull is fractured in multiple places and his ribs are all broken except for 2 which are severely fractured. He has multiple lacerations and he had infected wounds. We had to remove several shards of glass from his wounds. He also suffered a gunshot to the arm and has bruising covering over 90% of his body. He is dehydrated and starved. His feet are covered in wounds and I suspect he will not be able to walk for a while. His wrist and ankle are fractured and we have put over 300 stitches. He was placed into a medically induced coma due to the swelling of his brain. There might be brain damage or it could just be the lack of oxygen." Dr. Johnson walked away after informing us of his visitation rights.

The three of us ran our hands through our hair and started walking towards his room, following Kensi and Callen while being followed by the the rest of the team.

When we reach the door, Kensi opens it and I hear her take in a sharp breath/ gasp and I crane my neck to get a glimpse of my youngest brother.
-----------------------------
Kensi's POV
When I push the door open I see Deeks covered in bandages, stitches and bruises. He was visibly thinner and paler. He was shirtless and the covers reached his hip bones while his head rested on two pillows. I walked in unsure of what to do and sat down next to his bed.
----------------------
1 week later
I continued to sit with the others waiting for Deeks to wake up. Hetty took our team of rotation and Vance took Gibbs' team off rotation as well. Ziva, McGee and Gibbs sat down on a couch that was brought in while Eric, Nell, Hetty and I sat on the chairs. Sam stood opposite us while Callen stayed by the window, briefly giving Deeks a look. Anderson, Dinozzo and Williams went out on coffee runs for everyone.

Just as I rest my head on my hand, Te heart monitor increases rapidly and Deeks eyes flew open. The saline drip got stuck in his throat and he began freaking out. Sam tried to calm him down but Deeks wriggled out and shot out of bed into a corner. He stared at all of us as we slowly advanced towards him.
"Stay back!" He screamed. My eyes flooded with unshed tears of seeing him like this. I looked back as the door creaked open and the others showed up with coffees. They all put it on he table and Williams pushed his way through us.

"Marty. Marty is me."
"M-Mike?" Deeks asked in a small voice.
"Yeah buddy. It's me." He walked towards him and crouched down, wrapping his arm around him.

Anderson came next.
"Mary I'm coming ok" Deeks gave a small nod acknowledging his presence. Anderson did the same thing as Williams on the opposite side of Deeks.

"Hey guys could you back away." Tony asked/ ordered. We did as he said, allowing a clear path to the bed. They helped Deeks up and put him back to bed, Dinozzo and Anderson hopping on either side while Williams said on the chair holding Deeks hand.

Hetty ushered us all out and we stood waiting.

"Let's give them a few minutes"