Recovery

Previously
1 week later
I continued to sit with the others waiting for Deeks to wake up. Hetty took our team of rotation and Vance took Gibbs' team off rotation as well. The heart monitor increases rapidly and Deeks eyes flew open. The saline drip got stuck in his throat and he began freaking out. He walked towards him and crouched down, wrapping his arm around him. Anderson did the same thing as Williams on the opposite side of Deeks.
"Hey guys could you back away." Tony asked/ ordered. We did as he said, allowing a clear path to the bed. They helped Deeks up and put him back to bed, Dinozzo and Anderson hopping on either side while Williams said on the chair holding Deeks hand.
Hetty ushered us all out and we stood waiting.
"Let's give them a few minutes"
_________________________
Kensi POV
15 minute after the little scene, I slightly open the door and see all 4 of them fast asleep in the same positions we left them. I open the door fully with a creak, which causes all of them to wake up. Deeks slowly pries open his eyes and I see him look around to see if he's safe.

"Guys, what are you doing?" He hisses. They all get off the bed and stand up.
"Did you catch him?" We all stay silent. Deeks' face hardens and looks straight ahead, his eyes full of pure anger and hatred.
"Marty?" Dinozzo asked uncertainly.
"What!?!" All of a sudden I could see Max Gentry, not Marty Deeks. The next second, all of them collapse to the floors arms wrapped around their heads.
"What happened?" Sam asks, looking accusingly at Deeks.
Deeks quickly ripped the IV tube out, and hopped out of bed. He dropped to the floor and wrapped his arms around Dinozzo, muttering words into his ear. He went and did the same to the others as the doctor and a team of nurses burst through the door.

The 4 of them sat on the floor as the nurses went to help Deeks. Two of the nurses came to wrap their hands under his shoulders to pick him up, but Deeks flinched, got up and twisted their arms, knocking them down to the floor screaming "Don't touch me!"

Williams grabbed Deeks in a choke hold, and then carried Deeks to the bed, allowing the doctor to do his work. We all walked outside and closed the door behind us.
"What the hell was that?"
"You fainted like girls." Ziva commented.
"Ziva, can I talk to you outside for a minute?" Tony growled walking outside, followed by Ziva.
______________________________
Ziva's POV
"Why?" Tony asks, he turns to me eyes full of hurt.
"Why?....."
"Why do you consistently say remarks about me when you know we are in a tough situation?"
"I...I just want to diffuse the tension."
"By making jokes about me? Why? do you hate me?"
"I love you!" I blurted out. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that-"
I'm cut off by his lips on mine. My mouth moves in perfect synch with him and a close my eyes savouring the moment. We both split as our lungs desperately need the oxygen. I stare into his eyes as he says,
"I'm glad you said that, because I feel the same way."
He gently smiles at me and tucks a loose hair behind my ear. I stare deep into his eyes before pressing my lips back on his.
---------------
"We keep this a secret...ok?" He confirms as we make our way back towards the others. I nod and walk ahead with Tony on my heels. I flip my smile to a straight angry face and walk back into the group discussion, getting glares from Anderson and Williams.
"Well, explain yourselves."
"Can we just let Marty heal. The extra sedation helped him heal his physical wounds, but not his mental."
We began to protest but were once again cut off by Dinozzo. "Look, after this is over and Marty is at least physically healed, we'll tell you everything."
We all nodded and Callen went to take a call. He returned 5  minutes  later to our expectant faces.
"Got a lead on Brandel. Gotta go to ops."

"You guys go, we'll stay." Anderson said pointing to the three of them. We all nodded our consent and practically ran to the cars speeding off to ops.
--------------------------
Williams POV
"Hey man, how you doing."
"Fine, when can I get out?" I chuckled slightly our hate for hospitals the same since we were kids. We all stood there trying to make conversation with Marty. I look down and the voice that haunts my dreams appears. It sends tremors throughout my body, images to my head. I beg that it was my imagination, but out of the corner of my eye I see Marty instantly on his feet, body tense. Every muscle in my body tenses and my head rises. All our fists are scrunched and knuckles white. Our eyes are hard and this reaction was from one phrase.......

"Hello boys."