Visions Come True

I keep running hoping I can stop the visions.

"Obi-wan! Where are you?!" I yell as I run towards the ship bay. I hear fighting and I run towards it. "Obi-wan!"

I see Obi-wan, master Jinn and the sith all fighting. I run towards them and Obi-wan sees me. He attacks the sith harder catching him off guard and I use the force to call my lightsaber to me and the sith swings his at me so I jump and do a flip over him and catch my lightsaber in mid air and land next to Obi-wan.

"Where have you been?" He ask.

"Eh. I went on an adventure." I say. The sith smirks.

"She's been with me." He says and I glare at him.

"It's on." I say and I attack him. We start doing the deadly dance of the lightsaber. I attack him with all my might and he has a hard time blocking me. I hit him harder with the lightsaber and he smiles.

"Good girl. Give in to the dark side..... join us." He says and I stop.

'The Darkside. Is this what it feels like? Hate? Anger? Pain? Is that the darkside?' I think.

"Vanna! Watch out!" Master Jin yells. Then I see the sith's lightsaber and I jump out of the way. He then pushes me away with the force and I start to fall.

"Obi-wan!" I scream and he jumps after me and catches me. We get up and jump back towards the fight. We run towards them and I see the sides of the door and I stop as the force fields connect and I look at Obi-wan. Master Jinn kneels and meditates. The sith looks at him then at me. I close my eyes and clear my mind.

'You know what is going to happen, don't you, Vanna.' I hear master Jinn ask.

'Yes. I do master. I don't think I can stop it. I am so sorry.' I think and he sighs.

'It is alright, Vanna. Just stay with Obi-wan, and make sure that Anakin is trained.' He says. 'Promise me Vanna.'

'I promise, master.' I say and I sigh and I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look and see Obi-wan look at me.

"Hey, are you ok?" He asks. I nod.

"Yeah." I say then I look towards the force field and powering my lightsaber on and then the force fields open and Master Jinn and the sith begin fighting again. Obi-wan takes off running as soon as the fields lift. I feel something tap my shoulder and I look. Then I run towards the fighting and am caught a couple of fields behind Obi-wan and I watch. Qui-gon and the sith fight and the sith hits him chin with the center of his lightsaber and then stabs him stomach.

"NOOOOO!!!" Obi-wan screams.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUI-GON!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!" I scream and then the fields lift and I go forward but am stopped by the last field. I stare at Qui-gon until I hear Obi-wan grunt and I see him go into the hole.

"Obi!" I yell and the sith looks at me and smirks.

"I knew I would eventually hear that voice." He says then he starts hitting the side of the hole with his lightsaber. I realize that Obi-wan is somehow just below the surface and as soon as the force field lifts I attack the sith. "Finally! I get a real fight!"

We begin to fight mercilessly. I grunt as he forces me to bend backwards a bit and our faces get really close.

"It's not too late. Join me." He says and I grit my teeth.

"Never." I say and he looks at me. Then he does something unexpected... he kisses me. I kick him away then he turns and starts fighting Obi-wan. I shake off the shock and goes towards them.