IV - A little more time

Allison's POV

I still have my eyes closed when I feel her back away. All I can see is the side of her when I manage to open my eyes though my weakness. I feel her lips on my neck and I lift my head naturally, giving her more space. Her cold hands touch my back and soon I am full laying on the ground; her hands on my head for my comfort. I look up at her only to find her looking back at me intensively. Her hands roam under my shirt and her lips go back to my neck. She's being so gentle that it barely feels like she's sucking on my skin.

I can't describe what she's making me feel. I would just not give justice to what she's really doing. With every nibble, with every lick, every kiss, she takes me to different worlds. I am waiting for cold air to hit me as soon as she lifts my shirt off my head, but it never happens. Because her hands are already warming me up. Caressing every inch of my body. She never misses a spot. With every kiss she goes lower. From my lips to my neck, from my collarbone to my breasts, from my valley to my abs. and from my abs to my stomach. And that's when I lose it. I can't hold back the moan that escapes my lips as soon as her tongue makes contact with my belly.

"Alex"  Even my voice is barely understandable. I feel the zipper of my jeans going down slowly. Her hot fingers grazing my legs as she pulls them off.

She has this deep gaze as she looks at me. I lock eyes with her and I know she's reading my mind. I'm terrified. Terrified at the idea that, now that I'm almost naked, she wouldn't want me anymore.

"You're beautiful" She whispers on my lips before capturing them in a soft yet fierce kiss. Her fingers play with the waistband of my panties as her tongue touches mine again. I wrap my arm around her back and pull her body closer to mine. I just can't seem to get her closer enough. My panties are all the way off and she pulls back of our kiss. She kneels in front of me. All her clothes are still on her. And suddenly an air of insecurity hits me hard.

Her hands grab my knees, trying to spread my legs. But I'm not giving up. This is a big step, I don't know if I can take it. And I am waiting for her to pull back and stand up. Go out of the room and not talking to me again in her life.

But she doesn't. She kisses my thigh and her lips move up to my hips, coming back to my inner thighs. My legs start to give up to her touch and I yelp. The dampness in my south area making the air colder.

The way she's kissing me in every part of my body has me jerking my hips every now and then. I wonder why she isn't grossed about all the sweat covering my body. I grip on every possible clothe she is wearing as she works me out. You would be surprised of all the ways she has to bring me to the edge with just her tongue. I want to scream, I want to kick everywhere, because I can't take this feeling in my stomach anymore. It's killing me and begging her to bring me to my release.

"I got you" Her fingers walk down my stomach and over my centre. She is kissing my neck, with her opposite arm under my head when I feel a single finger slide inside my opening. I scream at the top of my lungs, my hips jerking the highest as she whispers nothings in my ear. And with one last push of her hand, I start to feel warm between my legs.

"Beautiful" She whispers as I close my eyes, waiting for my breathing to come back to normal.
crash my lips with her though the cuteness of her rambling. I pull back. My bottom lip being pulled by my teeth softly as I close my eyes again.

"So, never heard of mistletoe, huh?" I smirk as she gets comfier beside me.

"I know,I'm pretty awesome. No but really I didn't know what it was" She says cockily and I let a small laugh escape my lips. I'm not that energetic enough yet. Her fingers take a strand of hair from my forehead and place it behind my ear. I laugh again and shift closer to her. She wraps her free arm around my body and leans down to kiss the side of my face.

"I love spending a little more time with you" She places a soft kiss over my nose while my mind starts to process her words

"You do?" I've never been a crying girl but I just feel like my life is perfect now

"I'd never lie to you"