THE END.

Alex's POV

"Come on, we'll be late" I grab her bag, her backpack and mine and pull them over my shoulder, intertwining her fingers with mine with my free hand.

As we arrive to her locker she takes out two books and closes the small metal door grinning up at me.

I smile back and push her gently against the locker kissing her softly. My left hand leaning against the locker with our bags hanging on my arm.

She starts playing with the hem of my shirt and I am about to go in further when a clear of throat makes me pull back. I look up, my eyebrows quirked and my eyes screaming 'you shouldn't have done that' it is Shane.

"So, I guess you guys are serious" He looks between us. I smile proudly and wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"Yes Shane. This is serious,it was since the first day we told you. Now if you excuse us, we're late for our class" I pull over my shoulder Sonny's and my backpack and hold her hand with my free hand.

It's been a year since Sonny and I started dating and not everything has been sweet. The first week, my friends started calling me names and throwing stuff at me,except for Dallas;of course. She was okay with it but she told that if I ever hurt her sister,I would pay for it. It was hard, but Sonny was always there to comfort me. The first month was easier. We hanged out with Mason and Juliet. And guess what? They're dating. It's pretty awesome. After that, we had some family troubles and I ended up living with my aunt. Of course I miss my family but I can't be with them anymore, not until they area ready to accept me for who I am.

Every now and then Sonny and I still have problems with her not trusting in me. But we always manage to fix them. Or better said, I always manage to kiss it better. A new boy entered our school. His name is Niall. He's been trying to get Sonny away of me but let's say he's become best friends with the school's trash. But I'm not the only one, Sonny also has her enemies. One time a new girl called Abby asked me for my number. Sonny was behind me and before I could even answer, she was already in front of me telling her 'You have three to get the hell away of my girlfriend or you'd wish you'd have never came into this school' It was hot.

"Baby, where are we going? Math is on the other side of the building" My girlfriend says with a cute worry voice. I just smile at her and continue walking us along the hall.

"Alex, you better not be planning on skip again. I told you my gr--"

"SURPRISE!" Juliet and Mason scream in Sonny's face as the big poster I made falls down from the first floor. Happy 1st Anniversary.

"Oh my god!" I smile proudly at my work as she turns to look at me.

"You did all of this?"

"All of it" I wink at her and she jumps into my arms. I hug her tight and after a few seconds we pull away.

"I love you so much" She whispers. A single tear running down her cheek.

"I love you more. " I whisper back and kiss her nose gently

"You know, Russo? Kissing her doesn't mean she's gonna be yours forever" I pull back from my luscious girlfriend and smile up at Niall. I tap on his shoulder and lean into his ear.

"I didn't just kiss her" And with a last wink I wrap my arm around my girlfriend. Giving her another 1st Anniversary soft kiss.

THE END.

2012 Lovez Desire