TPD Prom Night Contest

Today was Prom Night. I could have been more exited. Ingrid got me shopping with her two days ago, trying to find the perfect dress, not matching this time.

Baby Brooke is sitting in her "Sportscar" as I named it, staring at us and gaggling while we looked at several dresses, Harvey standing beside her.

We find the perfect dresses deep in the back of the store.

"Aren't those just amazing?" Ingrid breaths out.

The dresses hang side by side, both bottomlenght, but both different from each other.

The first one was red, strapless and silky, the other one black, one shoulder off and backless.

"Wow... Are you trying to get pregnant again?" I jokingly asked.

"You'll take the black one." Ingrid decided.

After buying dresses, worth the double of my car, we got ourselves to Starbucks, getting us some latte.

"Harvey, do you have a Smoking yet?" Ingrid asked loudly, after beeing ignored several times.

"Ingrid, yes. Why would you have to remind me?"

"You're a jerk. You could possibly forget your head." She dryly said.

After listening to their argument for half an our, Scarlet and I got pretty bored.

I kicked both's asses and we made our way out of the mall.

Back at Ingrid's I got my car and drove back home.