five

Adyel

i walked into the prison. the atmosphere was a cold dark color. i walked up to the cop sitting at the desk reading a magazine.

"Hi, how can i help you?" he politely answered.

" FBI agent adyel chapman. i have a meeting with inmate Kian Lawley." i said while he typed on his computer.

"Ah yes, ill walk you back." he said smiling as i winked at ethan and cameron.

he put his employee card to the scanner. the door buzzed and opened.

"he right in that room." he nodded.

"thank you."

i walked in the little room. it was actually very depressing in there.

"Hello Mr. Lawley." i said across from him.

"what the hell do you want from me?" he spat.

"i wanna know if you know anything about the bombing that happened today."

"the ones with the blue boxes?" he asked.

"i dont know a thing about them."

i glared as cameron and ethan stared at him intensely.

"i always knew that you were a criminal." i glared at him.

"everyones got a little criminal in them. thats why you can't trust anyone. even you have something you're guilty of. and if you haven noticed, I'm crazy as hell." he smirked.

"we all know what you're guilty of," he smirked.

cameron and ethane eyes went wide.

"dont," ethan closed his eyes and breathed out.

"do you remember what happened at the warehouse about a year and half, two years ago?" kian smirked

a lump formed in my throat.

kian leaned back in his chair once he saw i was uncomfortable.

camerons jaw clenched.

"i dont want you bringing that event up one more time, do you understand me?" i clenched my teeth.

"im not scared of you." he huffed

"you sure did seem to be scared when i pulled up that day, i still can remember the fear in your eyes." i smirked.

"dont say you aren't scared of me." i glared

"i need to know if you have anything to do with this." ethan said from behind me.

"you'll never get me to talk even if i did know something about it."

"its okay, we'll find out if you're involved somehow." cameron said opening the door for ethan and i.

*at the office*

i sat on my iMac desktop typing evidence for the case and looking up information for the case.

my work phone started ringing.

"hello? agent adyel chapman."

"its jack, come to my office pronto."

i hung up the phone and tried the best i could running down the hallway in my black louboutin heels.

i didn't even bother knocking on jacks door.

he was sitting at his computer, it looked like he was having a conversation.

"whats this?" i asked leaning over his chair and looking at the computer.

"this is kians email. its happening right now."

the next email read. "beware my friends, they're onto you."

"is this saving? like we can use it for evidence."

"indeed."

i smirked.

i called a meeting to order in the meeting room.

"jack sent kian a virus and we are tracking his email."

"we can see everything he's-"

just then someone walked in with a bomb attached to them.

"put your hands were i can see them." we all held up our guns.

"please, dont shoot." the man panicked.

"he wants a helicopter and a passport." he shakily said.

"who wants a helicopter and a passport?" nate asked.

"if i tell you he told me he'd make the bomb explode. and if i dont come back with the reassurance of the helicopter and passport he'd make the bomb explode. please help me." he managed to craok out.

"get bomb squad in here," cameron ordered.

"theres two wires and a timer. were gonna have to figure out what wire to cut to help this guy out. if we cut the wrong one, he's done." i said to ethan.

"i think i know who's behind half of this," i said going to my office.

"who?" jack and ethan said in unison.

"Jc Caylen."

A/N

MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL! HERES AN UPDATE FOR A PRESENT?

TELL ME WHAT YOU GOT CAUSE ID LOVE TO KNOW! LOVE YALL