seventeen

adyel

I stirred in my sleep as I heard my phone ring. "if this is a sales call on a Sunday morning, I'm not interested." I groaned.

"not a sales call, adyel." nates voice rang through the phone. "why are you calling me?" I spat.

"we have to go over a case." he chirped.

"really? on a Sunday?" I complained. "I know i wish serial killers were more lenient with our weekends too." he laughed.

"I don't think I can come in," I held my head.

"um, why?" he asked. "well you see, Derek was in a pissed off mood last night and it caused me to drink, like a lot." I gaged.

"you'll be fine, pop some ibuprofen."

"no, you don't understand. I can't handle that much alcohol, Nate. ah shit he's coming out of the shower. I hate confrontation." I said.

"don't confront. kiss and make up." he laughed. "I'll see you later." he hung up.

then my doorbell ring.

"what the fuck is this a media hotspot?" I groaned getting up and walking to the door to reveal Derek holding flowers.

my eyes widened, I thought he was in the shower.

"I'm sorry I stormed out like that last night." he smiled.

"you stormed out?" I asked.

"well yeah, we got in a fight." he laughed.

"you, stormed, out." I said pausing between each word.

"yeah." he furrowed his eyebrows.

I slammed the door and turned around to be met with a very wet Ethan, with a towel around his waist. "hey, you know we have to go in?" he said looking at his phone.

"y-yeah. l-let me grab m-my stuff." I stuttered.

he looked at me like I was on drugs.

I started grabbing my pencil skirt and blazer. "this is mine, and this is mine, and this is-" "this is yours." I said picking up Ethan's black Calvin Klein boxers.

he stared at me with that look. I grabbed my Louis Vuitton purse and put my black louboutin heels.

"makeup, doll face." he yelled.

"right. um, can you um grab my makeup bag." I said.

he threw me the cosmetic bag and I went out the door. Derek was still standing there.

"alright, let's go!" I said shoving Derek.

I arrived at work and went into the bathroom and changed and used my Mac desktop to put my makeup on

"knock knock, guess who's here. it's jack dail." he said coming in sorting through papers.

"here you go, hot stuff. woah! what happened!?" he yelled.

"what!?" I yelled back.

"you look terrible!" he gasped.

"wow thanks," I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't mean it like that, but seriously what happened?" he asked.

"you can't tell anybody." I whispered. he just nodded.

"derek and I got in a fight last night, I drank a lot and this morning I thought it was Derek in the shower hit then Derek knocked on my door and I slammed it in his face and Ethan walked out of my bathroom-"

"let's get to the point, adyel." he laughed.

"I think I might have slept with Ethan." I whispered.

A/N

PLEASE READ THIS I TOLD YA THERE'D BE A PLOT TWIST AND LETS GET LIKE 10 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES