I jusy cant resist ( 2 )

Ieuan's POV

I wake up to find Chanelle wasn't in her bed, I check the time and it's 9:45. So I got up and I hear the shower going. I need a piss real bad. "Chanelle, are u in the shower?" I shout, "yeah why?" I hear her and the shower stops. Thank lord. "I need a pee, that's all" I say back and she comes out of bathroom, "there you go" she walks straight passed me. I slap her left arse cheek, she gives me the death stare. Ow shit. "I'll get you back for that" she said in a playful voice, "yeah, like to see you try" I ran in the bathroom as soon as she came towards me. "Pussy!" She shouts and I laugh. I peered my head around the corner of the door, Chanelle was laying on her bed with her jeans on and a bra. So sexy!. I run up behind her and pick her up, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" Chanelle
Shouts and try's to get down. I put her down and she turns to face me, her fingers wrapped around my wrists. She pushes me onto my bed and climes on top of me still holding me down, "this is payback" she starts to tickle me but I'm not ticklish, she finally realises and I caught her off guard, and started to tickle her. I flipped us over so I was on top of her, "please. Ieuan. Stop. I'll do anything. Please." I stopped immediately to the three words I just heard 'I'll do anything' BINGO!! "Did I just hear you say that you will do anything?" Her smile slowly disappeared from her beautiful face, "great. you heard me correct master Ieuan" SHE JUST CALLED ME MASTER IEUAN!!!!! How sexy!! "You have ten seconds to figure out what you want me to do, but if the timer runs out before you pick something the offer is declined.........ten........nine.........eight.........sev" I cut her off, I knew immediately what I wanted her to do. "I want ........ A massage".

Chanelle's POV

A massage, really. Out of anything he could of picked he chose a massage. "Okay master Ieuan, let me get up then I'll give you your massage." He looked at me, "I didn't say now sugarplum" was he for real? He started to tickle me again. I was about to pee. But he stopped and grabbed my wrists, he leant down and started to kiss my neck. What was he doing? He stopped and looked at me, "did you like that?" He said in a husky voice, "a little, yeah" I actually did kinda like it. He got off me and helped me up. We stood at each others feet, not knowing what to do next.

I turned around and sat on my bed cross legged, he was just standing there.

**********************************

Chanelle's POV

We were at lunch and having a good chat. "Hey guys, you coming to my house party Saturday?" Ojay asked, we all nodded. It was the weekend so yeah we all agreed, "yeah we all are coming" Katie said with a smile. "Ow shit, I left some of my bags in my car" I said and I got up and headed for the car park. I unlocked the car and I got the bags, I turned around. I gasped. It's my ex boyfriend. "What the hell are you doing here" I asked, my voice a bit shaken. "Obviously I came to see you, my princess" I hate it when HE calls me princess, it makes me sick. "Well I don't want to see you, obviously you wasted your time" I tried to walk away. He forcefully grabbed my wrist and I dropped my bags. He pushed me into my car, my back hitting the car. "Ow, what was that for you prick?" I say with a anger. "You have to love me, I fucking need you Chanelle. You can't run away from me" there is anger in his voice, I get a bit worried and scared. "Well I don't, now let me go you dickhead" I try to get away. He slaps me across the face, I gasp " teaches you right, slut" he grabs my face and pulls me close to him. His lips touching mine. I struggle getting his lips off mine. He finally lets go of me, I grabbed my bags and went straight to my dorm.

I slammed the door and it made Ieuan jump, I drop my things on my bed and went straight into the bathroom crying my eyes out. "Nell are you alright? Nell, answer my now" Ieuan was outside the door. I sat on the on the floor hugging my legs. He tried to get in by wiggling the door nob. He succeeded and came and sat right by me, his arms around me. I put my head on his shoulders. "Nell, what's wrong?" He seemed pretty worried, I had to tell him. "My ex, he abused me" he hugged me tighter. "Where did he hurt you nell?" I showed him my wrists. He had a load of anger inside him, "don't do anything stupid Ieuan" I tell him and he calms down a bit. He looked at my cheek, "what's that on your cheek Chanelle?" I start crying again. "Did he slap you across the face?" I nod and he grips on my waist and pulls me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and walks to his bed. He lays me down and cuddles me tightly. His warmth comforting me, this was the best place I've been in a long time.