I Just Cant Resist ( 3 )

(This is a bit sexual, don't say I didn't warn you)

Ieuan's POV

I wake up to find a sleeping Chanelle facing me, my arm around her waist to her back. I pulled her closer, she nusels into my bare chest. Her warm breath on my neck.

"Morning sleepyhead" I say and she opens her eyes a little, "morning Ieuan" her beautiful voice ringing in my ear. She tries to get up and I pull her closer into my chest, she giggles and tries again, I won't let her.

"Why in such a rush sunshine?" I asked, my voice raspy. "May I please have a shower, master Ieuan?" She says in the most polite way, "well of course my dear, but I want you to come back into my arms when your done" she tries to get up again, I gave her one last squeeze and I let go. She giggles and shuts the bathroom door.

Chanelle's POV

I walk into the bathroom reminded of his warm and comforting grasp, he showed real sweetness yesterday and I'm grateful to have someone like Ieuan. I get into the shower and I hear him talk to himself, not knowing what he's saying. I finish in the shower and dried myself, I put the towel around me and opened the bathroom door. I went over to my bag and got out pants and bra. "I like what I see" Ieuan said out of nowhere, I couldn't help but blush and smile. "Ow why thank you kind sir" we both laughed. I went back into the bathroom and put on my bra and pants then walked back out to put clothes on. "Now I really like what I see" I just looked at him trying to hold a straight face, I ended up smiling "a actually perv" I say and he laughed. I sat on my bed looking at him, he was looking back. "Well are you coming to cuddle me or not?" He asked and I didn't really mind, I shrugged. "Well seeing that's it's up to me, come here" I smiled and walked towards him, his grin got wider as I got closer. 

His arms were out and I fell on him, he grunted and I laughed. "You little bitch" I giggled. He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same, it was the safest place I have ever been. I didn't want it to end.

**********************************

Ieuan's POV

We were at lunch sorting out the details for mine and Katie's party, kade put a olive on Chanelle's dinner and she freaked out. "Why did you do that for?" Chanelle shouted at kade. "I thought you liked olives" he said with a chuckle, I looked at him and we started to laugh. The girls didn't look that impressed. Chanelle got up and left, not saying a word. I follow her and shit the door behind me as we enter our dorm room. "Hey, Chanelle it was and accident. Please don't be mad."

"I'm not mad, I'm just upset that you would laugh." Her face looking at the floor, I walk up to her and grab her face, I kiss it with passion. Like my left depended on it.

Chanelle's POV

He pulled me closer, his hands on my waist. My body was touching his, I could feel his warm breath on my cold face. "Ieuan" I whispered, he put his finger onto my lips. He removed his finger and replaced it with his lips. Ieuan kissed me. I kissed him back, as it got more forceful his hand moved from my waste to my bum, he lifted me up and I put my legs around his waist. He pressed me against the wall, he let me back down and were still kissing each other, he groped my ass and took his last kiss before I leaned back and my lips slowly coming off his. We just stood there looking at each other, my head pressed against his. Our hands locked together by our sides.

He pushed me against the wall again, his hands on my waist. His lips trailing down my neck, it felt so good the way his warm lips pressed against my body. I bit my lip to stop a pleaser-filled moan escape from my lips.

Not able to hold it back, I let out the moan and put my hands on his neck. "Ieuan" I breathe out he looks at me, "please don't stop" he smirks and starts kissing my neck once again. "Wasn't planning on it" I laugh while he trails up my neck and finally reaches my lips. Another moan escapes into his mouth, he pulls away "I can tell you love this."

We make our way to his bed, he hovers over me. I let out a groan when his hand trials up and under my shirt, squeezing my left boob.

Our moment got ruined by my phone ringing. Oops. I got off the bed and ignored it. "Well that ruined the moment" he said and I agreed.