Blue Eyes

ARA

You can get lost in those eyes. Sinusubukan kong tumayo ng nadulas ulet ako. Guess i've fallen for him hard. Heh. Terrible joke. Crush lang ako ng sahig. 

"Are you okay miss?" -blue eyed boy

"I'm fine" I said as I attempted to get up but failed. "WHY IS THE FLOOR SO SLIPPERY?"

"I'm sorry sweetie I just cleaned it" Ah. Typical nanny. Ang SIPAG. Bongga.

"Are you okay dear?" - old lady

"Yes im good thank you" Finally i've managed to get up. 

The blue eyed boy extended his hand to me as I was slowly standing up. Giving me a smile that made me wonder. "What's your name?" Sht. Did I just say that out loud? Dammit.

"Oh right, Sorry my name is Luke nice to meet you uhh---"

"I'm Ara, nice to meet you too Luke"  I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Huh. I guess there's this thing about me and eyes these days. Una si Jerald and his brown eyes. Then si Luke with his blue sparkling eyes. WAIT, that reminds me.

"Luke, I need a favor from you. I know we just met and all but I dont wanna get lost and it would suck if I wander around the city all by myself soooooo...." Will this be worth it? Nakakahiya nga ih. Pero kailangan. Ayoko mawala, ayoko din magmukhang nawawala.

"Sooooo what? Miss Ara?" Pft. Formal masyado. Pasalamat ka ang gentleman mo.

"Can you show me around? And also help me with shopping? PLEASEEEEEE. If it's not too much to ask." Well there's no turning back now.

"I would love to" He smiled. A genuine smile. Wow, ang tagal ko ng hindi nakita ang ganyan.

I smiled back and breathed out a "Thank you Luke."

----------------------------------------------------

Ayooooo guys ! Short update and thank you for adding this book to your libraries :)

Btw Check out this story the "Unexpectedly Tamed" written by me and im obliged to finish that one. Please tell me what you think about that story and give a vote if you likey ;)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX