Unpacking Buddy

• Dedicated to Mary Lois Janel Fernandez

ARA

So it's great to have the first day of start in Friday. Well technically it's amazing I got time to unpack. We moved here two days ago. And I can still feel the jet lag. Ugh, time zone, yeah ? They're mean. My mom is out on a business trip while my dad is still in Australia because his work is there so we had to leave him behind so i'm with my nanny Lucy and my butler Jose. Lucy is a Canadian while Jose is a half Filipino and half British.

I'm in my room with full of boxes. What would you expect me to do in the time limit of two days ? UNPACK? Hell no. I couldn't sacrifice my sleep can I ? So I decided to do it on weekends and. POOF!. Its a weekend. A.K.A. Saturday.

My favorite tradition when i'm doing stuff.

Headphones in.

Volume up.

Ignore the world.

Do what you're suppose to do.

LUKE

Great. Weekends came. I'm really bored and now my parents are on a so called "business trip" so I had to stay at my grandma's place. Her name is Julie Gumm quite a pleasant name huh ? Yeah so by the way I'm Luke Waters an American with a bit of Filipino in heart. 

"Sweetie are you there?" My grandma called outside of my room.

"Yeaaaaah" I replied

"Can you come with me to the house in front of our house?"

"Why though?"

"They just moved here we should make a good first impression so we might as well say hi and give them pie"

"Oh, ok i'll be down in a sec"

"Thanks sweetie, dont worry I heard they have a nice girl your age."

I blushed even if my grandma couldn't see it. She knows about the stuff that happened to my last girlfriend.

"Uhhhh, sure ma I bet she's just lovely" I chuckled.

"Ok hurry then get your ass down here after 5 ok ?"

"Yeah ok."

I changed into my faded blue shirt and checkered black and white shorts. And went downstairs.