Chapter 18-

Hey guys. I know it has been a while. Well, actually months. But like I said in my previous author note I'm really busy with school right now. So I hope you didn't mind and if you are reading this right now, thank you for still reading my story. This is a new chapter and I hope it makes up for my absence. So like always please leave me a comment and a vote if you like it. This chapter is dedicated to Cjc8357, who made the awesome new cover. Have all a nice day!

"What are you still doing here?" I ask Reece, after I changed into my daily clothing, surprised to see him standing there where I left him.

He looks up from his phone and puts it into his pockets before he answers me. "I was waiting for you."

"But why?"

"To go shopping of course. You said you will help me," he reminds me. "Or do you have other plans?"

"No," I answer, shaking my head in the process. I didn't thought that he meant to go today. But rather in a few days.

"Good then lets go," Reece says and practically drags me out of the M.E.

I sigh mentally. There flies my chance away to take a nap and rest. But on the other hand I'm somehow excited to spend the day with Reece, even when I know that he can be difficult.

To my surprise I can actually relax during the car ride. Reece and I don't talk much and maybe it is because he sees how exhausted I'am after training. However it is a comfortable silence and we enjoy each others company like that.

"So what do you have in mind?" I ask Reece as we walk through the front doors of the mall. We decided to go there, because they have everything you can imagine. From clothing to jewelry to furniture.

"I actually don't know," he admits, while dodging a child, who runs past him. It is actually busy inside and there are a lot of people.

"Not even the slightest clue? She is your sister you must have an idea."

Reece laughs awkwardly. "Nope. Kitty told me that I'm the worst person at picking presents."

"Oh come one," I say,"You can't be that bad. What did you get her last year?" 

"A light bulb." Reece answers. 

Okay, I think I change my mind. A light bulb? Why of all the things a light bulb? Reece notices my look and tries to defend himself.

"Well, her lamp didn't work anymore and so I thought her light bulb needs to be changed," he tries to explain and I laugh at his story and the way he attempts to cover his bad choice. His sister is a teenage girl and I'm sure she likes other things.

"You know, I take that back. You are a bad birthday present picker."

"I guess I'am," he admits. By now we reached the first shop. It is a jewelry store, where they have a lot of different accessories.