Bedtime and wake up calls

Sky pov
What min min didn't know was while he got our drinks ready he turned his back long enough for me to swap his Mt dew with my sleepy drink. We finally got to my room and the drink was already working on min. He started yawning like crazy. "Why am I so tired" he mumbled. "I know why!" I chirped. "Why?" He Said plopping on the floor. "Cause I switched our drinks! Duh!" I said laughing. He frowned. "Why would you do that?" He said.
"I told you don't want to sleep."
"You have to sleep".
"Nope"
"Yes"
No"
"Yes"
No"
Yes"
No"
"Yes"
No"
Yes"
No"
Yes"
No"
Y-ugh. How long we been doing this? 3 4 minutes. You need sleep and I need sleep. Just go to bed"
"No"
"Tell me why you don't want to sleep"
"Because..... Then they'll come." I whispered.
"Who?"
"Nightmares" u whispered barely audible.
"Hey don't worry they won't get you with me around. Tell you what climb into bed with me and I'll make sure they won't get you. Fair?"
"Fair." I said smiling.
"Good" he dis getting up and propolis in bed. I chuckled. I snuggled up close to him. Soon I heard soft snoring and smiled. Now me? I'm jacked up on my dew! I slowly hop up and jump to the floor dancing. I jump and play and tumble. Min? He's out! Soon the door creaks open and Alby stands there smiling and whispers "head to bed sky see ya in the morning ya shank." Then he was gone. I crawled unit bed right next to min and got comfy.
Next morning
I woke up nice and early before the sun. I opened the door barely creeping and went to find newt. There must of been a thousand people snoring in a hammock. One even yelled in his sleep. 'I feel ya bud. I get nightmares every night surprised I didn't get one last night' I thought.
Finally I found newt but he was a snoring away. Since he was a ways away from the rest of em I decided to have some fun. I ran and jumped on his gut. He woke up startled and we both fell off the hammock me landing on gut. "Bloody hell! What the.... Oh hi sky" he said smiling.
"Where's mihno?" He asked.
"In bed." I replied smirking
"Still? He should be up by now and you should be asleep!"
"I switched our drinks. I got mt dew he got that sleepy crap."
"Huh. Let's go check on him."
When we arrived mihno was still in bed fast asleep. He mumbled "stupid griever! Get the shuck away from me" newt chuckled. Soon Winston and others were waking up and came to see what the commotion was about.
"Why don't you wake him up love?" Newt asked Me. I nodded fast. How should I wake him up? I got it.
"Ready new?"
He nodded.
I walked up to him and screeched "griever!" He bolted upright with only undies and a tank top. He raced to the table grabbed his machete, and got into a fighting stance. The whole glade busted out laughing. Soon min noticed it was a prank and looked at me before sleeping on some running clothes. "Really sky? Just had to tell griever!" He said trying to be mad but failing miserably. "Hey it ain't my fault. Don't get your undies in a notch." I said. He smiled.
"Well time for the big grand tour love" newt said.
I nod. We walked outside and found everyone already working. "We got the kitchen with frypan and by the way don't touch his food. The gathering lodge. Where we hold ya know gatherings. This is the dead heads. Where we bury the dead and lots and lots of trees. Even a secret pond only I know about. I'll show you later. There's the homestead where we ate last night. There's jobs here."
He rambled on and on. I got gest of it. "Now promise me one thing sky. I'm dead serious. Don't ever ever go into the maze. Good that?"
"Good that"
He chuckled.
"Youll be helpin me in the gardens for awhile. Alright?"
"Yup" I said short and sweet.
"Let's get some breakfast." I said
"Good that" he said smile never leaving his face.
"New'?"
"Yes love?"
"What do I look like?"
"Well, you got beautiful blond hair the brightest blue eyes thin lips and a button nose"
"Thx new'"
"No problem love"
After breakfast I went straight with new to the gardens. I planted row after row after row. I could se his surprised face at how willing at this i was.
"Alright love. Here comes the fun part. Pick 3 strawberries each from a different plant. And eat it. This is so we know we didn't poison it. Well, that's my excuse."
I laugh and pick em and eat em. By the time I finished them there was juice all over my face. Newt laughed no said."love let's go get you washed up." He took me to frys kitchen and helped me wash my face.
"New?"
"Yup"
"I want to look at the maze. I won't go inside I just want to go to the entry and look inside. Please" I said batting my eyes.
"Ugh.... Umm..... Well..... I can't say no to that. But you have to hold my hand."
I nod. We went to the door and all I saw was a few vines and some cracks and spiders. It was very cool.
I loved it. He then took me to the barns and I played with the piglets and chickens and a baby goat and lamb.
"Looks like we got us a farmer." A voice said from behind me. I immediately recognize it as min.
"Min!" I suy spinning on my heels and jumping into his arms.
"Miss me peaches?" He teased but still hugged back. "New' showed me everywhere the farm is awesome and the garden was beautiful." I exclaimed. "Glad you liked it peaches." Then the pig walked up to min and peed on his shoe.
"Sh-" he said but before he could say a thing new said "language mihno!"
I laughed and hugged the pig. He was my friend. Too bad I won't see him tomorrow. Stupid blood house! But I liked bacon so worthy sacrifice.

Hope you liked it I had fun so plz comment and stuff