The doll and BEN!

Alright I know the title sounds creepy but it's not trust me.
P.s. Never trust me 👻😈

1 week later
Sky pov
I love it here. But I can't help but wonder about my real family.
I liked gally he was like my big brother right next to Minho and newt. I ran around the glade at top speed racing through busy working people. I saw a man carrying a basket of something and yelled "out of the way!" He quickly pulled the basket up and I darted under it. Soon I was on the tree house platform. To be honest I don't know how I got there. I heard someone climbing up the old rickety ladder. I expected to see new. But it was.... Ben the sick boy.
"Your Ben right?" I asked
"Everyone loves you!" He spat. "You must DIE! You took Minho away from me! He never hangs out anymore! Too busy worrying about you!" He continued. He lunged at me and I fell over the edge. Almost. I grabbed the rail. And screamed. Screamed louder than I did in the maze. I dangled from the rail. Ben made his way over to me. He unlatched one of my hands. Soon the gladers were close but not close enough.
"You must DIE!" He yelled. And unhooked my other hand. With that I plummeted to my certain death. But the stories not over yet I landed on a hammock. Talk about luck. But I fell in my arm. I screamed in pain. Newt was soon by my side. He whispered reassuring words. He called for medjacks. I saw dark spots and welcomed them eagerly.

I woke up to see newt asleep in the chair and Minho asleep on the door frame. I sat up feeling a jolt of pain. I whimpered loud enough to wake my friends.
"You alright love?" Newt asked worried
"Yeah peaches that was a big fall I heard you from section 7!" He said.
I nodded. "Where's Ben?"
"He uh.... Let's just say you won't see him again. Leave it at that?" Newt asked.
"Good that." I replied. They chuckled.
Gally soon walked in. Me and him had grown very close. And he wasn't mean ever since I came around is what Minho said.
"Hey sky. Made you something." He beamed handing me two wooden dolls both girls. I squealed. And grabbed them with my good arm.
"Thank you Gal!" I yelled.
"No problem sis." He said smiling.

Sry short I know but comment and vote plz updates will be slow