Missing parents

Sky pov
I'm so bored" I complained to newt. He chuckled.
"I know you've told me a zillion times." He said. I suddenly had a sad thought.
"New where's my mama and papa?" I asked. He stopped laughing. His voice got caught in his throat.
"Why don't you ask min?" He said pointing to Minho. I raced over to him throwing myself on him. He chuckled and picked me up spinning me around saying "peaches"
"Where's my mama and papa min?" I asked. He set me down. And gave me a sad smile.
"I don't know peaches but I bet they miss you." He said.
"I could write a note in the box if you want me too. But I can't promise anything." He said. I nodded fast.
He laughed.
Minho pov.
I sat at the table in the map room. What if they send something like she's dead or you'll never know shank. I sighed and wrote the note.
Dear creators,
I'm writing this on behalf of GLADER SKY. She would like to know anything and everything about her family. You already stuck her in here. Can you at least give her that? Please? She deserves to know the truth. I'm begging you to send us something.
Sincerely GLADER MINHO

I sighed and went to the box to drop of the letter. It should come back up in exactly one week. We can only hope for the best

Sorry short I know but it's an update love ya ya shanks