Chapter 12- Heat

*NOT EDITED*

Violet's POV-

"VIOLET!" (there will be no smut, sorry :p) I jumped at the voice that intruded my head. I stopped kissing William, but he just moved to my neck. Who the hell was that?

"VIOLET! It's Melanie! Something's wrong with James! H-He -I- It looks like he's having a mid-shift! He was just sleeping and then started growling! I don't know what to do!" Melanie's panicked voice drifted through my head. My eyes snapped open as I pushed William away from me. Fuck I feared this would happen.

I got his heart beating the last time, he should be healing, but if he's having mid-shifts, he's getting side effects of the flossom. I'll have to go and force his Dendrix back.

I heard William growl as I pushed him away, I rolled my eyes and got up.

"What are you doing?" he growled.

"I have to go check on James, he's having side effects from the flossom," I explained as I went to my bag and grabbed a tiny bottle.

"He has a mate who can deal with him, you're mine!" William growled as he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him and started trailing his hands all over my body.

"William, you're in heat! Go take a cold shower because we are NOT mating right now. One of my people need me and as their soon to be queen I need to help them! Which by the way we still have to have a long discussion on the topic of my people," I glared at him remembering that James wouldn't be in this position if it weren't for him!

William growled, his eye flashing between grey and red. I quickly grabbed him by the neck and put pressure making him pass out.

I sighed, quickly teleporting to Melanie's room, where James was moving, his eyes flashing between black and brown, his canines were out, his hair, half white, half brown, and his wings were in mid shift. His Dendrix was going into defense mode, but his body was fighting it.

I closed my eyes and pushed my Dendrix out a little making my eyes light up in red, orange and yellow flames and my hair turn white. Melanie stepped aside as she noticed I was in the room.

"James!" my voice was lower, deadlier.

He growled at me, but couldn't do anything else.

"Submit Dendrix!" I ordered.

He clawed my face, leaving three claw marks on my right cheek.

I growled, "SUBMIT!" I roared.

His body froze, "Down Dendrix!" his wings disappeared, his hair was all brown now, his eyes closed and his claws went back to normal too.

He was sweating and I took out a little bottle I grabbed earlier, I made him drink it and he passed out.

"This should help him heal faster, the flossom should be out of his system by the time he wakes up, but little warning, he'll be throwing up a couple times as all of the flossom is forced out of his body," I explained to Melanie as I finally turned to her.

She was crying, her face was purple, and she had claw marks on her arms. I gasped and rushed over to her, "I-It's fine, I'll heal," she whispered.

I shook my head, "This wasn't him, he wasn't himself. Neither he or his Dendrix would ever do this in their right of mind," I said.

"I know," she whispered.

"I have to get back, I left William out cold, I should be there when he wakes up. Please let me know if this happens again and don't try to calm him down next time ok? I'll stop by tomorrow morning," I hugged her before teleporting back to William's room. He was still on the floor. With a little Dendrix and wolf strength I pulled him onto his bed and sat down in a chair in front of his bed. I pulled my legs up and rested my chin on my knees as I was consumed into my thoughts.