Chapter 20- The Real Deal (Part 1)

*NOT EDITED*

Violet's POV-

Consciousness was slowly coming to me. I grinned without opening my eyes. I was now mated. Satisfaction and happiness were flowing through me. I was lying on my stomach, so I rolled over before realizing how cold it really was. The comforter was around me, but I was still freezing cold.  I opened my eyes and looked around noticing William wasn't in bed. I didn't feel his presence anywhere in the castle and his side was cold. That bastard. 

I checked the time. Fucking 7:30 in the morning. I gasped out loud as realization hit my like a fucking train. 

THE WAR! 

I immediately made myself change into my special suit that changed with me when I would go wolf or full Dendrix. I thought of William and suddenly I was seeing what he was seeing. 

Blood. Lots and lots of blood. 

I made myself transport thinking of the place William was seeing but when I opened my eyes, nothing happened. I was still in the same room. What the fuck?! 

I took a deep breathe and walked out to the balcony but froze mid-step as I looked through the thick curtains. Guards, at least five of them out there. Dammit, that only means that I was going to be surrounded everywhere I went- wait. I'm a Dendrix first of all. The future Queen at that. I was stronger, more powerful and definitely more dangerous than any of them. 

I took a deep breathe. I called out to my Dendrix. In a second I had transformed. I kicked the balcony doors down and immediately the vampires were in a fighting stance. The guards that were posted outside of my room came in knocking down the door. I took my chance quickly before any of them could surround me or give me a sedative to put me to sleep. I flew out of the room, hoping that my room was the only enchanted one. 

I thought of the place William was in once more and when I opened my eyes, I was there! Flying through the sky with the rest of my people. 

Ha! Guess Uncle V had too much faith in those silly guards, no offense to them.

I could see wolves jumping on the hunter, biting into them and tearing off their limbs, instantly bringing them death. Even with that, there were literally thousands of hunters still coming out from the woods that surrounded the clearing the battle was happening.  There were already some dead wolves on the floor with bullet holes in them. Seeing that made guilt swarm through me. If it wasn't for me, William's pack wouldn't be down there fighting for their lives and for someone they didn't even know yet. 

My eyes focused in on the battle trying to look for William's dark midnight blue wolf. I instantly spotted him, he was bigger than the rest so of course it was easy....ok focus! 

I couldn't see any visible wounds on him and I haven't felt any type of pain that could tell me he was badly injured so with I breathed a sigh of relief. I swooped down and started decapitating hunters left and right. Anyone who needed help I was there, whether it was a wolf, vampire or one of my own. 

"Violet! What are you doing here?!" Dad came to my side, he had on his battle gear, he didn't have any injuries either which was another great relief. 

"I can't believe you wouldn't let me know about this war! We'll talk about this later, right now we have hunters to kill!" I growled out as I tackled a hunter who was trying to sneak up on Dad. Quickly ending his life, wishing I could prolong it, but not having anytime to do that. 

"There's too many!" I shouted at my dad who was watching my back while I watched his. 

"Just keep going! We have to finish this once and for all!" he shouted back before signaling me to fly up. I did and we avoided arrows coming to us. "They just keep coming!" I growled out. 

Before my father could respond, we heard a roar of pain ring throughout the clearing. 

I froze and my father responded with one of his own, but this one wasn't of pain, it was anger. His Dendrix was in full control as he flew towards the left side of the battle field where I immediately followed. 

"Mom!" I shouted. Dad already had the hunters who were cornering her, on the floor with their hearts ripped out. He caught my mom before she fell, holding her side which was bleeding too much...

"Mom hang in there," I said as I helped my dad rip the arrow out of her side. Her only response was a growl. 

"F-flossom," she said.

"Those bastards! I"LL FUCKING KILL THEM ALL!" my dad shouted. 

"Calm down my king," my mom caressed his cheek.

"Don't you dare leave me," my father ordered. 

She chuckled quickly and I let them have their moment as I pulled the teleportation portal open.

"Go dad, take mom away from here," I said and he didn't twice when he flew through it. I closed it and reached beside me ripping off a hunter's arm and later his heart. Their shouts and roars of pain coming deaf to my ears. 

Thousands of arrows seemed to come at me at once, some scraped against my arms and face, a sizzling sound could be heard as the flossom burned my skin. I growled and before anyone could respond, there was a loud clap of thunder. Everyone froze. 

We all looked to the sky, nothing happened. There was another one and this time I knew what it was. 

I smiled big, mentally cheering because with him on our side, we were definitely going to destroy our enemies once and for all.

I saw him before anyone else due to my vision. "Uncle Hector!" I shouted! He really wasn't my uncle, but he was one of my dad's best friends, so I grew up calling him my uncle. He looked at me and I froze. I haven'y seen him in a while, and now that I was looking at him....I knew those eyes.

I saw him grin at me before giving me a wink and clapping his hands making thunder come down on at least half of the hunters. Yes he is that powerful. 

Uncle Hector was an all white Dendrix meaning his eyes and wings turn white. 

"VIOLET!" I heard another roar from below. Oh I was in trouble now...

___________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this! Not edited! Next update sometime soon! 

Fun Fact: I'm the youngest in my family, which kind of sucks but at the same its kind of awesome...if that makes sense lol 

Comments? Vote/ Follow/ Share

_larisa_