Author's Note

Dun dun duuuun! You all know who that voice was, right? Well, I hope you do. It would be pretty sad if you didn't know.

Do you guys like this ending? Do you hate it? Were you expecting it?

COMMENT BELOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!

Well, you all now know where Keira will be spending her two years outside of Konoha. T.T

Oh dear Lord, I am so cruel to Keira. 

She's stuck with HIM for two years. And she's been declared a rogue nin. People think she's betrayed the village. AND THEN THE BOOK ENDS. T.T

I can't believe it's done. No, I can't believe I actually FINISHED it. Holy crap, that's friggin amazing! 

Oh, and to all of you asking...

YES!!! THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!

I already have a name in mind, AND I've created the cover, but I'll tell you guys LATER what the title is!

I'm so cruel. Now you guys know that I have almost EVERYTHING in mind for Shippuden... and I'm not telling you!

 You know... I am a terrible and mean person, aren't I? Haha.

WOOSH. Back from the future XD

There is a sequel out now. It's title is Remembered Light. 

So check it out!

There's already a few chapters out :))) 

OKAY! BYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE.

I've had this book on my mind for so long, and it became my short term dream to finish it, have it become succesful. I actually wanted to change some peoples views with this story. 

Also, I want you guys to know, whenever you say hi to someone, sit with them at lunch, it makes them so much happier. I know for a fact that every single one of you has that one ostracised 'weird' kid that no one really talks to. Next time you see him/her, say hi. Smile. Anything.

There's this one kid in my school. He used to be really nice. But people began bullying him, and he got much, much meaner. But  one time, the douchebags of my school were verbally bullying him right in front of me. 

I told the douchebags off, and the kid who was being bullied turned to me, and with the most heartfelt look in his eyes, and said, "Thank you,"

Also, don't judge a book by its cover. There was a girl who was in my group for a project, and she was one of the popular girls. She really didn't care about the project, so when she just sat in her chair staring out into space, I assumed she wasn't going to do anything.

I turned to her, and said, "Are you even going to  do anthing during this entire project or are you going to fail on participation?" She took one look at me, burst into tears, and said,

"My grandma just died of breast cancer."

So think before you speak, don't judge, be welcoming, warm, kind, thoughtful. 

Jesus helps me with all this. He helps me to be nicer, He is simply amazing. I honestly can't wrap my mind around the fact that He loves all of us so much.

He's seen everything I've done wrong, every nasty, dirty, ungrateful thought or feeling I've had, every time I hesitate to help, every time I do something wrong, but He still loves me the same.

Sorry for the rant. Well, I'm not really sorry, because if you haven't found Jesus yet, you need to know what He can help you with.

And so I wanted to change the way you guys think.

Thank you guys. I've made it to the the first page when you search "Naruto", and I have over 200,000 reads. That's amazing. And it's because of you, my readers. This book is nothing without you. Forgotten Darkness could be buried at page 300, but thanks to your votes and comments, it's not.

Everyone, if you read all the way through this book and didn't vote, please go back and vote. It means everything to me. It doesn't take that long, so please please PLEASE go vote for it. I am literally on my hands and knees RIGHT NOW begging you.

So please do it.

Well, this is it my friends. Thanks for sticking with me.

Comment! Vote!

Bye!

gaara119