Heartless

No part of this story may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without written permission by Shelbsters15.

Copyright @ 2013 By Shelbsters15. All rights reserved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola, Wattpad!!

Another chapter is now up if you can't tell, haha. :D

And, I updated two times in one week!

You're welcome. ;)

Thank ya'll for voting, but I need you to comment! Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaase *Gets on knees and begs* Please comment!! I'll love you all forever.

Joking, I love you all for just voting! <3

But, I would like it if you could comment too. :)

Now, I'll stop begging. *Sigh.* Let's get to the story!

Thanks.

-Shelby. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter Nine~

I guess it did turn out pretty bad... Especially since he's here..

He stands there smiling, and talking, his light green hair standing out from his pale white face. His shirt red, causing his faded jeans to look totally weird.

The way he stands there looking confident, and looking like that, causes him to stand out from the rest of the six to ten other normal teens that are here, and I can't help but stare at him, wondering why he's here.. Wondering what he wants from me.

He laughs at something someone says, and slowly turns his head to look at me, just now noticing that I'm staring at him from the other side of the room.

His smile widens as he looks over at me, and I can't help but blush, because he noticed me, looking at him.

Jared starts walking towards me, and I turn my head away from him as quickly as I can, now embarrassed.

I'm supposed to show him that I want him to leave me alone, not stare at him and make him think I like him.

"Hey there, Ms. Lyric." He says, looking smug.

I frown at him, and take a sip of my Sprite that's in my hand.

"I saw you staring at me." Jared's smile turns cocky. "Don't try to act like you weren't."

I roll my eyes, and turn my head back at the crowd, but not before a little blush makes its way to my cheeks, giving myself up.

Jared chuckles, and then looks at the other people too.

He should be with them. He shouldn't be over here in the corner with me. I sigh a silent sigh, and wish that I could be in my room, or at least somewhere other than here. I don't really recognize any one here, except for Jared. And I wish that they invited that Red headed chick from my English class, instead of Jared.

"Why aren't you over there with everyone else?"

I ignore that question. That's one of the most dumbest question ever. He out of anyone else here should know that I don't like people.

Jared moves to stand in front of me, so I'll look at him. "Why won't you at least give me any recognition? You know, you could at least smile at me.. I'm not that bad, am I?" He smiles a lopsided smile, and I have to admit, I do feel a little bad.