Chapter Four

Sandra's P.O.V

The next morning my head was throbbing. I was in the same place I remembered. The last thing I saw was Robert grab the closest object and he slammed it to my head. Unconscious.
Every morning I woke up and he was never there. A blessing for to me. He hadn't slept at home that night, because the bed was still done. I always know where he goes when he isn't at work or at home. He is with her. For many years Robert has had many infidelities. With multiple women. But this one seemed to cling onto him. I never knew who she was though.
I stood up with my hand on my forhead and went to my side of the bed. I got to my drawer and opened it. I always had a picture of my son David in there. Robert hated it. He never really accepted David as his son. When we fought, which was now a daily thing, he always humiliated me by saying that David was not his. He always accused me of cheating on him during our marriage and that David was Keanu's son. Keanu.
Keanu Reeves, was a relationship I had long before Robert. He was my love. He was my soulmate. He loved me like no other. We promised each other the world. We were going to marry each other 20 years ago. Until I found out.
I found out he got another woman pregnant.
He destroyed my dreams and hopes of ever being with him. I imagined them together and could never get it out of my mind.
He was actually the one who had told me. Keanu himself set me down to have a talk. He told me how much he loved me and he never intended to hurt me in any way. Then he spilled. I felt it all go down the drain. We cancelled our wedding and went our separate ways. Then I meet Robert and he made me feel something else. He was certainly different than the others. I still had rage in me with what Keanu had done. Robert proposed and I accepted. Keanu went on with his life and married the woman he impregnated. When she gave birth, she died in the process and had Tyler. He didn't wait long and married the next woman on his list. She had three kids with him and that is how our lives were now. He had four kids. I had one. He was happy with his marriage. I was not.
I still loved him.