Chapter 15; Bonding

A/N;    Whooooo Chapter 15! It's (hopefully) going to be good. I just watched Iron Man 3 again for the 100th time haha. Ugh, I just love Tony. He's so cute with kids because he's not the best with kids but, he's funny with them.

An amazing Tony Stark's daughter book is Mini Stark by mrssumner . The author is so kind, and she captures Iron Man's personality perfectly. I highly recommend reading it!

Anyways, back to the book.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Maggie stood on the small circular platform and separated her arms away from her small figure.

"So, what's this going to do again?" She asked her father who was going from computer to computer tapping buttons.

"JARVIS is running an OBI on your physical feature, and prefix the issues for you future-" Tony started to explain, but Maggie groaned out loud.

"Tonyyyyyyyy, English please." She said.

Stark looked up from the blue hologram. "JARVIS is scanning you and running a future body structure so that you can have an Iron Man suit like me."

Maggie squealed as the AI scanned her. "I can't wait! I'm already thinking of cool superhero names."

Tony chuckled as he added her in his computer. She stepped off of the platform and sat on a stool beside Tony.

"Mm, I think you would be more of a sidekick." Stark teased.

Maggie slapped him on the shoulder and rolled her eyes. "Yeah right, I'd be bigger than you. So, what do you think of Metal Maiden? I like that name."

Stark shrugged. "Yeah, I like that one, but why don't you just call yourself Iron Girl?"

"Because, Tony, that's not original." She stated as if it was clearly obvious.

"So, when am I gonna be able to wear one?" She asked after a few minutes of silence, and Tony typing away on his high-tech computer.

"When you're older...sixteen or so." He replied.

"Ugh! I can't wait that long, Tony!" Maggie dramatically collapsed her head on the table.

"Hey, you know what you can do for now?"

She lifted her head and peeked at him,

"What?"

~~~~~~

"Okay, so it's going to be a little big, but it's fine." Stark reassured the little girl as he put his Iron Man gauntlet on her right hand.

The red and gold metal clamped around her small hand. Tony was right, it was a little big, but it would still do.