Chapter 1

"B... But England!" America whined as he tried to stop his caretaker from leaving.

"AMERICA!" England shouted as he grew tired of the boy's begging. America flinched back at this, but still held on tight to England's trench coat. He had a very bad feeling about something that was going to happen, but he didn't know what it was and he only felt safe when England was near him. "I have to go back to my country. I have things to do! I'm sorry, but I can't stay any longer." England pleaded with the young colony as he held onto the dock railing. America was using his super strength in order to drag England back to their house.

"You can't leave!" America's eyes started to tear up. 'England has to stay! He has too!...' He thought. Soon some of the guards started to pull at America's hands and arms. "PLEASE!" He begged once more before he was ripped away from the Englishman.

"America! I thought I taught you better manners than this!" England scolded him. "I have to go. I have no choice and I'll be back as soon as possible." He tried to reason with the upset colony.

"That will be years away!" America shouted. "Please! Just stay for a little longer!" He reached out a hand as he struggled against the 25 to 30 guards that held onto him.

"No America." England started to turn around, but America, in a desperate last attempt to stop him, grabbed onto his coat.

"Then just promise me! That you will come back as soon as you can!" America cried. England stopped at this and soon sighed afterwards. After a or two moment, the Englishman hesitantly nodded his head yes. If he turned around now, he wouldn't be able to leave his adorable colony. He could feel America tremble. "And... Please... Don't forget about me, while you're gone..." After that America let go and started to follow the guards back to the carriage. England froze.

'What?' England turned around in a hurry. He did have a bad feeling when he was about to leave America. But after hearing what his precious little colony had said, it terrified him. 'Why would America say something like that?' England asked himself. It had never happened before, so what made this trip any different? The bad feeling in England's chest started to expand as America's carriage left. Leaving him staring at the crowd of people who had witnessed the whole thing.

" Sir." A sailor's voice called from behind him. "It's time to go." England nodded and gave one last look toward the direction America's carriage went before turned back around and started up the ramp and onto the deck.

'I'll have to send France a letter and see if he will visit America and bring that one boy with him... I wonder who he is?' England thought to himself as he headed toward his living quarters for some much needed sleep.

­With America-

As the carriage pulled up towards the large white house America lived in. The young colony stepped out as a servant held the door open for him.

"Welcome home." The servant greeted as he bowed. No matter how many times they did this, it always made America embarrassed.

"Th... Thank you..." He stuttered as he made his way toward the open door of the house. As he stepped through the door and into his home, he couldn't but feel a little bit safer than he was before... But he was still on edge. What was causing it? It kind of felt like deja vu in a way. Like it had happened before... Why couldn't he remember? Alfred decided that he would ponder more on the question after dinner.

After eating he went to bed. Not even bothering to put on his pajamas as he laid down, still in his clothes from this morning, he stared up at the white colored ceiling... He couldn't sleep, all he could do was stare as goosebumps started to form on his skin. A cold chill filled his room as a shiver went down his spine... He's felt this sensation before... It was colder than the winters in Russia, yet no snow fell... It was as if he was in a cemetery on a spooky cold night in december... It was as if the living dead where standing over him, beckoning for him to follow them as they stared at his silent still form. America closed his eyes as the cold grasped him, carrying him into a dark and dreamless sleep... One that he wouldn't be walking up from anytime soon...

~Two Months Later~

Arthur sat at his desk in England as he filled out some paper work. He hated this, but he had no choice, especially when a war was approaching his country. He was in the middle of writing a peace treaty when his office doors burst opened. This startled the Englishman greatly as he let out a surprised shriek as ink spilled all over the treaty. England's eyes widened in horror.

"NOOO!" He shouted. "LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" He yelled at the messenger.

"I... I'm sorry Sir, but I have a very important message for you." He stated as he held out an envelope. "I... It's from America..."

"America?" England questioned as he gave the messenger a curious look.

"Y... Yes. It's from a servant in the household that your little brother stays in." He paused as England took the letter.

"And when was this sent?"

"O... Over a month and a half ago..."

"WHAT?!" This shocked the Englishman as he hurriedly opened it.

Dear Mr. Kirkland,

I am very sorry to inform you of our sad discovery. You see, Alfred has disappeared... We thought that something was wrong when he hadn't touched his food and he looked pale before he went to bed. When a maid went to wake him up. He was gone. Nothing was out of place. It was as if he had disappeared into thin air. We have search all over the house and in the surrounding towns. Even the forest! But he is simply nowhere to be found. I don't know when this message will arrive in London, but as soon as you have time, please come back to America. I'm afraid we need more help than what we already have. He is probably scared to death as it is. Also we have sent a letter to Mr. Bonnefoy as well.

From,

Gregory Williams

England slumped down in his chair as he finish reading the letter. 'Oh no...'

America and The Lost Colony of Roanoke On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara