To

Updating this baby. Anyways, I FINALLY figured out how to put a video up on Wattpad! I'm so proud *starts to cry*. But this video, I love it. It gets better as it goes on. IDK what they're doing in the first few seconds. Just imagine if this was how the Cold War went down. America and Russia are two of my favorite characters. I suggest to play the song when Russia confronts Alfred. Seriously one of my favorite MMD's of all times. No seriously, watch it. Onward with the story! 

England blinked owlishly at the now broken window. What was with the American and crashing through windows?

He shook his head from those thoughts, only to be interrupted when Finland inquired worried, "Oh, do you think he's okay? I mean, he might be human..."

France interrupted. "Mon ami, think about this. That boy is either a nation or an American spy. Look at our two options. What exactly do the two have in common? Think about it carefully."

Canada frowned. "But no nations have been recently formed."

Norway piped up. "Yes. No new nations have been formed. But it is quite suspicious, isn't it? To have an American spy show up while the personification of America is missing."

The nations all shared a brief moment of silence before Chaos erupted. One nation in particular was taking the assumption the hardest. England started to shake, clenching his fists around his pocket knife harder. 

"So you're trying to say, "England growled. "That the lad that just jumped out a five story window was America?"

Norway nodded. "It would seem that way."

England gritted his teeth. "What in bloody hell possessed that nation to remain hidden for all these year? No, not years. Decades! Centuries, even! He was gone, and we thought he was dead, or didn't exist at all, and here he suddenly is, crashing into windows from planes and fighting Russia and then jumping out of five story windows!"

England paused in his rant, eyes widening as he realized what he just said. America, the number one superpower in the world, was crashing into windows from planes, fighting Russia, and then jumping out of five story windows. Bloody hell. 

France, also realizing what England was thinking, chuckled. "Angleterre, what the dare devil little America has become, no? Next thing you know, the boy will be bungie jumping from Big Ben or skating on the Great Wall of well, China. You raised quite the boy."

France stopped talking as he thought of what he said. "Well, now you will get the chance to raise the boy. And you have all of eternity to make up for lost time, Angleterre."

England nodded absentmindedly. "I suppose you're right. Bloody frog, "he added half-heartedly at the end.

Norway cut in. "It is just a thought. He may be a spy after all." Norway shifted uncomfortably. He knew that his words fell on deaf ears.

Russia started to smile, purple aura surrounding him as he said," Well, we have a nation to catch, da? I can't wait to be introduced properly," he purred. 

Then he jumped out the window. 

"Damn you, Russia!" England screeched. "If you hurt him, I swear no one's going to stop me from cutting your body up into small pieces and boiling your intestines before dumping them into the ocean so the bloody fish can eat!"

England jumped out the window too, taking a screaming France with him, who in turn took a whimpering Canada and Kumajirou. 

Canada whispered, "Maple," before his oxygen was cut off by a hysterical France.

The rest of the nations watched the scene unfold before their eyes with a varying array of emotions and reactions. Some were just dazed, not fully comprehending what happened. Others were mad beyond belief, angry that their enemy was here, while others were overjoyed that their ally was personified.