Be

YAY! An Update! This one'll have slight crack, I guess if you want to call it that?  Warning: Cursing. Enjoy!

"My name is Alfred F. Jones, but if you want, you can call me America."

Those words echoed in every nation's head. The United States of America was here, personified, and standing in front of them after over two centuries.

And there was silence. Said silence was broken when Hungary squealed, "This is perfect!" She had a suspicious glint in her eye. "I can ship more..." She cackled and only stopped when Austria tapped her shoulder and started to lecture her. She knocked him out with a frying pan.

England's lip quivered. He couldn't tell whether to feel overjoyed that America was alive or angry that he hadn't been told sooner. He settled on being neutral.

Canada however finally had the proper chance to examine the nation. He hadn't gotten the best view from when the American was first seen. He was also surprised that the American seemed to look nearly identical to him.

"You're my brother, eh?" Canada asked.

The American looked the Canadian up and down, also surprised at how similar the two looked. He grinned happily and chirped, "I guess so. Heck, we might even be twins. I've always wanted a brother..." He trailed off, realizing that he could have met the Canadian earlier had the rest of the world not been in denial of his existence.

Canada also realized that because he said bitterly, "We could have met earlier if I knew you existed..."

Alfred had the decency to look ashamed. He opened his mouth to respond but was interrupted by England.

"Why the bloody hell did you hide?" England asked quietly. The brit was scowling, gritting his teeth in anger. "What bloody reason would be good enough for you hide away for all these centuries?"

America bit his lip. 

England continued without a hitch. "I went there, you know! To the New World, back when I first colonized it, to see my little brother! But imagine my surprise when there was no one there." A bitter laugh erupted from England. "I thought you were dead, since the first settlers all died. But I didn't give up. I kept sending and sending people over, and when the colony was stabilized, I thought that maybe, just maybe, you could be alive. But there was no one." He scoffed. "There was never anyone."

America stepped forward, hand outstretched. "England..."

"So tell me!" The brit spun around ferociously, green eyes flashing with anger. "What reason did you have to never appear and leave me alone!"

America was silent. England took his lack of response as an answer and scoffed again. "Of bloody course. You don't have anything to say to me, do you? You stupid Americans never do."

The nations were looking at the new comer with varying degrees of disappointment. But, in the back of their minds, they expected it. He was American after all, they thought. It was to be expected. England should have never thought that anything would come out of a colony in the New World. He was a fool, and now he was paying for it.

England turned around, back facing the others. He waved his hand dismissively. "Fine. Welcome to your first meeting of the nations, America. Just don't talk to me again."

The Brit was walking back to the meeting room. The American was biting his lip raw. Blood was pooling down his chin now. 

Nations close to him noticed this but said nothing. Romano stared impassively at the American. When was the stupid bastard going to move?

Romano got his action soon enough. The American had broken out of his shock and started to run after England. 

"Wait!" he called desperately. "Stop!"